tehreemfatima6
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m really anxious about not receiving an offer from my top choice uni. My predicted grades are good but there was a problem with the maths gcse but I emailed them twice and they told me its not a problem and that they can compensate it with my economics alevels. But I still fear that I might get rejected
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tehreemfatima6)
I’m really anxious about not receiving an offer from my top choice uni. My predicted grades are good but there was a problem with the maths gcse but I emailed them twice and they told me its not a problem and that they can compensate it with my economics alevels. But I still fear that I might get rejected
If they've told you that it's not a problem then even if they do reject you then you have a case to ask them to review that decision.
ek2003
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tehreemfatima6)
Hey, I’m in a very similar situation and there are probably thousands of other people all feeling exactly the same. If the university you’re wanting to go to told you that your maths grade isn’t an issue then I really wouldn’t worry about it, I promise you’ll get an offer and be so relieved in the end.
tehreemfatima6
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thankyou so much💖💖💖
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (124)
62.31%
I don't have everything I need (75)
37.69%

Watched Threads