What are chances of pregnancy

Watch
Proyya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My last cycle was 11-13th noV ...only 24th Nov my bf ejaculated on my underwear...means there was no penetration..on checking the liquid was inner portion of legs and panty from outside...inside I m not sure...I immediately removed the panty washed ...and within 30mins took ipill also....what could be chances....pregnancy is not possible without penetration ..also sperms should not be ble to travel through clothess. But i have googled out so much that it is extremely stressful now
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Proyya)
My last cycle was 11-13th noV ...only 24th Nov my bf ejaculated on my underwear...means there was no penetration..on checking the liquid was inner portion of legs and panty from outside...inside I m not sure...I immediately removed the panty washed ...and within 30mins took ipill also....what could be chances....pregnancy is not possible without penetration ..also sperms should not be ble to travel through clothess. But i have googled out so much that it is extremely stressful now
It's unlikely you're pregnant. If you're worried about pregnancy, I recommend either not engaging in sexual activity for now, or sorting out some form of contraception e.g. the pill.
Proyya
Rep:
?
It all happned so suddenly that I was not prepared for this.I took ipill but depending upon my last dates I m not sure if it would have worked or not.
As of now I m Baldy stressed for what had happend now..so wanted to be sure about it.that what could be the chances
Proyya
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
It's unlikely you're pregnant. If you're worried about pregnancy, I recommend either not engaging in sexual activity for now, or sorting out some form of contraception e.g. the pill.
all happned so suddenly that I was not prepared for this.I took ipill but depending upon my last dates I m not sure if it would have worked or not.

As of now I m Baldy stressed for what had happend now..so wanted to be sure about it.that what could be the chances
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
all happned so suddenly that I was not prepared for this.I took ipill but depending upon my last dates I m not sure if it would have worked or not.

Extremely low.
baby.bear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Chances are extremely low.

I’d suggest not engaging in sexual activity if it gets you this concerned and also invest in some contraception.
Proyya
Rep:
?
Since I was not prepared for this took ipill.

But again how much was that effective don't knwo.
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Your panties are pregnant
Proyya
Rep:
?
I m badly stressed plz help
Proyya
Rep:
?
(Original post by YaliaV123)
Your panties are pregnant
Plz no sarcastic comments . ..plz help
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Plz no sarcastic comments . ..plz help
There is no more help that you can be given.
Proyya
Rep:
?
(Original post by ageshallnot)
There is no more help that you can be given.
What are the chances
baby.bear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What are the chances
We have told you. The chances are extremely low.

You need to invest in some contraception and I suggest not engaging in sexual activity for while seeing as you get this worked up.
Proyya
Rep:
?
(Original post by baby.bear)
We have told you. The chances are extremely low.

You need to invest in some contraception and I suggest not engaging in sexual activity for while seeing as you get this worked up
Yes sure. I am stressed so much now will not do such activities in future
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
did you end up getting your period?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed