Jokes321
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How are people feeling about Exams next year?
akany:)
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jokes321)
How are people feeling about Exams next year?
although my exams arent as important as a level and gcse, i am still kinda worried about AS exams because i didnt do gcse's i really kinda want something that proves how hard I've been working which is weird ik because everyone hates exams. i hope they happen.
Jokes321
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Study and focus and you will be ok? Good luck
Olddreamer
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It looks like the grade boundaries will be lowered so the same proportion of students last year who got A and A* will be the same (which was a lot last year) and we will know topics in advance by the looks of it. Their going to release the topics end of Jan.The only thing is whether you will know ALL the topics coming up or will they give us some? I'd appreciate an answer to whoever knows.

Honestly I think this is great and the fairest way. The only problem I have is that Wales is going by teacher assessments (which tend to be a lot higher) and I feel like Welsh students have a big advantage in A levels if they were applying for the same university as a northern irish or english student.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (41)
18.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (63)
28.25%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (85)
38.12%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (29)
13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.24%

Watched Threads