Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im looking to study international relations in the UK and have got an offer from Coventry, should i take it or wait for the other universities decision to come?
*****deadness
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Im looking to study international relations in the UK and have got an offer from Coventry, should i take it or wait for the other universities decision to come?
I think on UCAS you can't even accept an offer before you receive all decisions. And the deadline for you to take it is a while later so I'd wait for the other decisions
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello,

Congratulations on your offer to study with us! If you'd like to know more to help with your decision on which offer to take, us Coventry University student ambassadors are active on here to answer any questions!

Stay safe,

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by *****deadness)
I think on UCAS you can't even accept an offer before you receive all decisions. And the deadline for you to take it is a while later so I'd wait for the other decisions
It's a master's programme and not through UCAS mate, rather a direct application
*****deadness
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's a master's programme and not through UCAS mate, rather a direct application
Right sorry for that. There was no indication it's a masters and usually the posts here are for UCAS
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You've posted this in the "Queen Mary, University of London" forum. I will now move it to the Postgraduate Applications forum for you

As far as accepting it now or waiting for your other applications to have decisions, it's up to you. How do you feel about attending Coventry compared to the other universities you applied to? Do you know by when you will have decisions from the other unis? When do you need to respond to the offer from Coventry by? Will the course at Coventry help you meet your primary goal (whatever that may be)?
Last edited by artful_lounger; 1 month ago
Karthikvish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by *****deadness)
Right sorry for that. There was no indication it's a masters and usually the posts here are for UCAS
yeah sorry for that, my apologies.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (78)
18.1%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (124)
28.77%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (162)
37.59%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.53%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.02%

Watched Threads