The Student Room Group

GF getting hit on

My girlfriend gets hit on and chatted up in a regular basis. It bothers me, but I don't want to come across insecure so I just kind of laugh it off. Or say something like 'I can't blame them' is this a good though though that she's tells me about them? She always tells me about guys in work, she's open about a guy friend from school who recently asked her on a date.

She tells me openly about guys who seem to try and chat her up. This is a good thing that she tells me? I've always told her I like honesty. She has told me I am her everything and wants a future with me. She also has a good few guy friends who she regularly sees. She has known these before me.

Although I get jealous I accept she has guy friends. She has told me that she has guy friends but I am the only one she has romantic interest in. Should I be grateful she is open about all this?

On another note, she tells me that I 'bring out the best in her' and she is so happy with me. These must be good signs?
Be grateful that she cares so much and is being open. You clearly mean a lot to her. I would be worried if she was hiding it, but she is honestly telling you so you should be happy that she isn't keeping secrets. You're a really lucky guy. Also the fact that she says you bring out the best in her clearly shows she loves you and only you. Don't worry about it and enjoy having someone who loves you.
It does sound like she’s getting a bit of an ego boost which isn’t bad in itself but if she tells it in a way to get a reaction I’d find it weird.

Girls do get hit on more than guys but unless she’s very open touchy feely, extremely attractive then I’m not sure if she’s being honest.
Reply 3
Your dealing with this in exactly the right way. From what I’ve seen the best way to hold on to a hot gf is to be totally non-possessive. Continue to show your good traits, relax and trust her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending