Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I had a interview at Loughborough and I’m really worried now because the connection was bad and I don’t think my interviewer understood anything i was saying. What are the chances I’ll get rejected?
snipecaik
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I've put the information you have provided me into a complex algorithm which suggests you will have exactly a 78.799% chance of getting rejected.

Spoiler:
Show
Not really. How is anyone actually supposed to answer this? It's impossible to know, just wait and find out.
Loughborough University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had a interview at Loughborough and I’m really worried now because the connection was bad and I don’t think my interviewer understood anything i was saying. What are the chances I’ll get rejected?
Hi Anonymous,

I don't think you're the first and you definitely won't be the last to experience problems with connection during an interview. This has undoubtedly happened to interviewers as well so they will be sympathetic and understanding that these things happen. Please try and remain positive and I'll keep everything crossed that you receive an offer.

Good luck
Bindu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (300)
55.66%
I don't have everything I need (239)
44.34%

Watched Threads