guilty vegetarian

Watch
kke.cr_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
im a vegetarian but im a very fussy eater, which means when I'm in a position like getting takeaways and eating at restaurants, i have to choose the meat option because i don't like anything else. i feel so guilty and like I'm a fraud... does anyone else have this issue?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't feel guilty.
What types of meat are you eating from takeaways and restaurants?
I'm not vegetarian or vegan but have allergies and am a very fussy eater.
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kke.cr_)
im a vegetarian but im a very fussy eater, which means when I'm in a position like getting takeaways and eating at restaurants, i have to choose the meat option because i don't like anything else. i feel so guilty and like I'm a fraud... does anyone else have this issue?
your vegetarian? But eat meat, when theres nothing to else to choose from?
Are you fussy, cos you dont like those food or allergies? If its cos you dont like them...try other foods that as close as possible to the meat option
How often do you get takeways/eat out? Not to be rude but you may as well go back to eating meat.
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You could call yourself a flexitarian. There’s no point feeling guilty because life is too short.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Your well meaning intent is there, thats what should matter.
kke.cr_
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
your vegetarian? But eat meat, when theres nothing to else to choose from?
Are you fussy, cos you dont like those food or allergies? If its cos you dont like them...try other foods that as close as possible to the meat option
How often do you get takeways/eat out? Not to be rude but you may as well go back to eating meat.
im just very fussy because theres loads of foods i dont like; theres a lot of vegetables i wont eat which poses an issue. its maybe a couple of times a month and i dont really have much control over it as my parents dont consult me before ordering, so if i wanted to avoid it id struggle. i just dont think i could go back to eating meat regularly, i feel guilty as is 😬
kke.cr_
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
Don't feel guilty.
What types of meat are you eating from takeaways and restaurants?
I'm not vegetarian or vegan but have allergies and am a very fussy eater.
it honestly ranges because my parents rarely ever consult me before ordering, which makes it even harder already 😫
JessicaGracexx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Eating meat even on a rare occasions means you are definitely NOT a vegetarian. There are widely available options everywhere you eat these days, for vegans let alone vegetarians. Never feel like a fraud; being a vegan/vegetarian is an amazing option.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads