The Student Room Group

I need a study buddy

I would love to have someone to bounce ideas and questions off of. I am aiming for As and A* at alevel in biology, maths and chemistry. I am in year 12 so have only just started. Most of my current friends at sixth form are aiming for Cs. Sometimes I wish I had some friends which were striving for the top grades and wanted to delve into some high grade questions. I love my subjects but it's fun to be able to discuss them and the subject content with other people :frown:
Original post by bunsterbunny8
I would love to have someone to bounce ideas and questions off of. I am aiming for As and A* at alevel in biology, maths and chemistry. I am in year 12 so have only just started. Most of my current friends at sixth form are aiming for Cs. Sometimes I wish I had some friends which were striving for the top grades and wanted to delve into some high grade questions. I love my subjects but it's fun to be able to discuss them and the subject content with other people :frown:

I'm down! I'm in year 13 though, but also studying bio and chem. Predicted AAA :smile:
Original post by indie.sxnds
I'm down! I'm in year 13 though, but also studying bio and chem. Predicted AAA :smile:

hey! I sent you a pm :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest