Turn on thread page Beta

why do they do it to us? =( watch

The manwhores. Seriously.

How do I not fall for them? Its terrible, I dont fancy them or are sexually attracted to them, but in the situation when theyre giving me attention I dont back off and tell them to get stuffed I think its because I enjoy it too much! :o: Even though I'll get hurt in the end...

any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    ask your friends if they think he is a manwhore, you wouldnt be able to tell but they would.

or, just sleep with women

ReputationRep:
    It's because all men are *******s.
    True story :yy:

EDIT: except for me

ReputationRep:
    Because they know exactly how to play us girls.....they have the looks and the gift of the gab too. Plus us falling for it just makes their massive egos even bigger.

Well the one that is paying attention to me was using exactly the same moves on my friend at my friend's party at the beginning of the summer :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    Because they know exactly how to play us girls.....they have the looks and the gift of the gab too. Plus us falling for it just makes their massive egos even bigger.
    :yep:

nice guys finish last

ReputationRep:
    There is one entity in all of this-YOU!

ReputationRep:
    I guess you just can't help it, it's called Immediate Gratification (H)

but how do i not fall for them? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You cant. Resistance is futile :p:

ReputationRep:
    You just..can't. It is as simple as that. Just make the most of it while you can :p:

thanks i guess :p: oh god...he's not my type at ALL and hes a smoker which doesnt do it for me and hes not even that nice to look at but still i was responding to him

thanks i guess :p: oh god...he's not my type at ALL and hes a smoker which doesnt do it for me and hes not even that nice to look at but still i was responding to him
    Bad boy syndrome :p: At least you know you are not the only one.

ReputationRep:
    Stay away!!! Literally the only way of not falling for someone is by staying away from them.

However...if you do sort of enjoy it and want to continue (i.e. not stay away), then you must either be prepared for the inevitable hurt that will follow, or try and take the whole thing as a fling! It hard not to take this sort fo stuff seriously though, I totally understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epic Win)
    It's because all men are *******s.
    True story :yy:

EDIT: except for me

Because you're celibate?

thanks guys its hard to stay away from him since I meet up with my friends and he hangs out with them and I wouldnt want to avoid my friends, since I barely see them enough as it is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Steve_Stifler)
    Because you're celibate?
    haha
    you saw through my facade
    but no, im not celibate, im just more of a prick than a ******* :yy:

thats just as bad :p:

ReputationRep:
    be thankful that you dont actually "like" him, run very fast before it gets to this stage as once your at that point it all gets very much harder to act logically!
    and at least you know what he is like from the start, the worst ones are the ones who start off being quite ok and then you realise far too late that they are manwhores and by then as i said its far to late to be logical! been there its not fun!
    either get it over and done with or just dont go there full stop but dont entertain the idea that you can be anything other than a good time to him as it will result in tears!

xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.