revision organisation for January mocks help

Watch
EMBaguette
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have January mocks as soon as we return form the Christmas break and I'd like to do really well in all of my exams and I always get the sudden urge to get organised. so I was wondering is anyone could help me make a good revision timetable or even send me one you have and I can adapt it.

Also I love planning things however I really struggle with motivation to revise and do work although once I get started it is ok. how does everyone manage to stick to their timetables.

I'd love to here any tips
pmcgx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EMBaguette)
I have January mocks as soon as we return form the Christmas break and I'd like to do really well in all of my exams and I always get the sudden urge to get organised. so I was wondering is anyone could help me make a good revision timetable or even send me one you have and I can adapt it.

Also I love planning things however I really struggle with motivation to revise and do work although once I get started it is ok. how does everyone manage to stick to their timetables.

I'd love to here any tips
hey are you doing gcse or a levels? i do a level chemistry and biology and i’ve composed a spreadsheet which acts as a revision tracker to ensure i stay organised and on top of things. i can send u it if it sounds useful
Chemist123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pmcgx)
hey are you doing gcse or a levels? i do a level chemistry and biology and i’ve composed a spreadsheet which acts as a revision tracker to ensure i stay organised and on top of things. i can send u it if it sounds useful
Oooo I do the exact same a levels too Could you send it to me I'm struggling so much with revision at the moment ;/
EMBaguette
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by pmcgx)
ohh yes please I do maths, psychology and biology a levels
pmcgx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chemist123)
Oooo I do the exact same a levels too Could you send it to me I'm struggling so much with revision at the moment ;/
hey so sorry for the late reply ahah my phone ended up getting ran over so i haven’t been able to get online in ages. if you message me i’ll be able to send it to you
pmcgx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EMBaguette)
ohh yes please I do maths, psychology and biology a levels
hey sorry for the late reply my phone got ran over so i wasn’t able to get on line, if u message me i can send it to you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
61.83%
I don't have everything I need (92)
38.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed