username5490332
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Are NCFE qualifications worth UCAS points? Also I can't seem to find the grade on the certificate. Some of the qualifications are no longer being offered (may also be worth mentioning). These are the qualifications:
- NCFE LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE (ADULTS) FOR ENGLAND (credit value: 58)
- NCFE LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN PREPARING TO WORK IN ADULT SOCIAL CARE (credit value: 21)
Help will be hugely appreciated!
username5490332
Rep:
?
bump
username5490332
Rep:
?
bump
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lilbabypenguin)
Are NCFE qualifications worth UCAS points? Also I can't seem to find the grade on the certificate. Some of the qualifications are no longer being offered (may also be worth mentioning). These are the qualifications:
- NCFE LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE (ADULTS) FOR ENGLAND (credit value: 58)
- NCFE LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN PREPARING TO WORK IN ADULT SOCIAL CARE (credit value: 21)
Help will be hugely appreciated!
Everything that attracts tariff points is listed in the UCAS Tariff Point Calculator.

If your target uni’s express their offers with letter grades, then tariff points are only a rough guide. You should contact them directly to see if they would consider your qualifications, (include a list of all your achieved quals and their final grades/marks).
username5490332
Rep:
?
(Original post by Admit-One)
Everything that attracts tariff points is listed in the UCAS Tariff Point Calculator.

If your target uni’s express their offers with letter grades, then tariff points are only a rough guide. You should contact them directly to see if they would consider your qualifications, (include a list of all your achieved quals and their final grades/marks).
They aren’t in the UCAS tariff point calculator. Then again, these qualifications are no longer available. I can’t find the final grades/marks on the certificate. It just shows the credits for each module. These were obtained by an apprenticeship by the way
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lilbabypenguin)
They aren’t in the UCAS tariff point calculator. Then again, these qualifications are no longer available. I can’t find the final grades/marks on the certificate. It just shows the credits for each module. These were obtained by an apprenticeship by the way
Definitely best to contact the unis that you are considering for anything vocational, especially if it is no longer available and they might not have seen for a while. If you provide your whole academic profile, they should be able to advise whether you would at least be considered.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads