being unproductive advcie please

Watch this thread
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i feel like ive waster the last 4 days of my life ): literally havent done anything in any of my frees, quite behind on classwork. and for soem reson i cant make myself do more work lol. maybe cuz theres no tests to revise for so im just doing work but unproductively? idrk...but i feel like i just wasted alot of time. im also quit behind on classwork stuff that i havent yet completed. Im just behing rn in genearlllllllll but i dont feel liek working. I know everyone around me is wokring super hard but i just cant amke myself do any work lol and if i am i feel like im not being as productive as I could be so i keep delaying my work....

can someone give me some advice/tips/motivation please?

thanks..
That_SoundGirl
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by vix.xvi)
i feel like ive waster the last 4 days of my life ): literally havent done anything in any of my frees, quite behind on classwork. and for soem reson i cant make myself do more work lol. maybe cuz theres no tests to revise for so im just doing work but unproductively? idrk...but i feel like i just wasted alot of time. im also quit behind on classwork stuff that i havent yet completed. Im just behing rn in genearlllllllll but i dont feel liek working. I know everyone around me is wokring super hard but i just cant amke myself do any work lol and if i am i feel like im not being as productive as I could be so i keep delaying my work....

can someone give me some advice/tips/motivation please?

thanks..
Hiya I'm also someone who finds it hard to get motivated, I'd say schedule in work time, during your free, for instance lay out a to do list what is the most important thing needing to be handed in the soonest, focus on that for an hour, take a 15 minute break have a snack watch some youtube flick through instagram, then set an alarm for 15 minutes when the alarm goes of turn your phone on silent and carry on your work.

I take loads of breaks becaus otherwise I switch of so I'd say take breaks when you need them and have a nap because sounds crazy but it makes you alot more aware when your awake

I hope this helps x
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Set a timetable for yourself and goals: these goals could make you feel guilt if not completed by the end of the week so maybe it will motivate you more.
Also if you like reading I would suggest on your scheduled timetable breaks that you have made yourself to read as I know when I go on my phone one video turns into the whole day of not getting work done.
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Set a timetable for yourself and goals: these goals could make you feel guilt if not completed by the end of the week so maybe it will motivate you more.
Also if you like reading I would suggest on your scheduled timetable breaks that you have made yourself to read as I know when I go on my phone one video turns into the whole day of not getting work done.
(Original post by That_SoundGirl)
Hiya I'm also someone who finds it hard to get motivated, I'd say schedule in work time, during your free, for instance lay out a to do list what is the most important thing needing to be handed in the soonest, focus on that for an hour, take a 15 minute break have a snack watch some youtube flick through instagram, then set an alarm for 15 minutes when the alarm goes of turn your phone on silent and carry on your work.

I take loads of breaks becaus otherwise I switch of so I'd say take breaks when you need them and have a nap because sounds crazy but it makes you alot more aware when your awake

I hope this helps x
Thank you! I'll try with the schedule and goals today xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (129)
66.15%
No (44)
22.56%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise