He aired me on snapchat - I don't know what to do

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi ! so I've never used this kind of thing before but I feel like I drown on too much to my friends about it I need some advice. So around 5 months ago, I started to sc this boy - I've never met him but he goes to one of my cousins schools and we have like mutual friends on sc - we have been talking for 5 months straight - ft ect .. but have never met - due to corona, exams etc.. we had admitted to each other that we liked each other and like idk it all seemed very normal . He then aired me like 2 weeks ago - its happened before but this time it feels different. He usually replies to my private stories or I snap him, but all my friends were telling me not to so didn't look desperate. Normally I would just leave it in this kinda situation- but It sounds crazy but I think I kinda caught feelings for him. Everyone has told me not to message him cause he's the one that aired me , its been 2 weeks and he's still l viewing all my stories etc... but I'm scared if I wait any longer ill loose my window. This all sounds so stupid as I'm typing it out haha I could just really do with some advice. If its ended that's fine its just the uncertainty, I wonder every day if he's gonna message me , and I spend every day thinking about him - I know how stupid I sound - if I do end up messaging him - what do I say?
Im sorry for my downing on haha I've just never felt like this about anyone ever
That_SoundGirl
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi ! so I've never used this kind of thing before but I feel like I drown on too much to my friends about it I need some advice. So around 5 months ago, I started to sc this boy - I've never met him but he goes to one of my cousins schools and we have like mutual friends on sc - we have been talking for 5 months straight - ft ect .. but have never met - due to corona, exams etc.. we had admitted to each other that we liked each other and like idk it all seemed very normal . He then aired me like 2 weeks ago - its happened before but this time it feels different. He usually replies to my private stories or I snap him, but all my friends were telling me not to so didn't look desperate. Normally I would just leave it in this kinda situation- but It sounds crazy but I think I kinda caught feelings for him. Everyone has told me not to message him cause he's the one that aired me , its been 2 weeks and he's still l viewing all my stories etc... but I'm scared if I wait any longer ill loose my window. This all sounds so stupid as I'm typing it out haha I could just really do with some advice. If its ended that's fine its just the uncertainty, I wonder every day if he's gonna message me , and I spend every day thinking about him - I know how stupid I sound - if I do end up messaging him - what do I say?
Im sorry for my downing on haha I've just never felt like this about anyone ever
Dont be sorry, your looking for advice and that's what we all want in life. In my.own personal experience with Covid Relationships is that it's not all what your expect. Alot of people sad to say it but do lie occasionally or bend the truth a little to make it seem like they want a true relationship.

I'd honestly confront him and ask if he still wants to speak. Dont be cute about it be upfront because this will just catch them of guard and at least then you know where you stand with him.

But on another note he may also be delaing with personal issue within himself or with his family.

Stay positive and be confident xx
Anonymous #1
(Original post by That_SoundGirl)
Dont be sorry, your looking for advice and that's what we all want in life. In my.own personal experience with Covid Relationships is that it's not all what your expect. Alot of people sad to say it but do lie occasionally or bend the truth a little to make it seem like they want a true relationship.

I'd honestly confront him and ask if he still wants to speak. Dont be cute about it be upfront because this will just catch them of guard and at least then you know where you stand with him.

But on another note he may also be delaing with personal issue within himself or with his family.

Stay positive and be confident xx
Thank you so much!!
Honestly just hearing some kind of advice has helped a lot - I've been wanting to confront him cause its not like him but I didn't want to seem too desperate but at the end of the day I would rather know bluntly instead of spending my day glued to my phone waiting for a message, thank you ☺️ xxx
That_SoundGirl
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you so much!!
Honestly just hearing some kind of advice has helped a lot - I've been wanting to confront him cause its not like him but I didn't want to seem too desperate but at the end of the day I would rather know bluntly instead of spending my day glued to my phone waiting for a message, thank you ☺️ xxx
No worries been there myself xxx
RealTalk2020
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m in the exact situation with this girl but I’ve met her consistently however sometimes airs me and sometimes doesn’t respond properly and you can tell she’s ignoring you or seeming disinterested. I confronted her and she told me all the issues she’s facing however I still feel negative thoughts like she’s seeing someone else so what I do is just relax and don’t over think just do something to occupy your mind like chill with friends etc and just message every few days keep it casual and go from there it doesn’t always mean they don’t like you sometimes they close off but they need to realise that it comes across as rude and hurtful to the ones that care about them
Anonymous #1
(Original post by RealTalk2020)
I’m in the exact situation with this girl but I’ve met her consistently however sometimes airs me and sometimes doesn’t respond properly and you can tell she’s ignoring you or seeming disinterested. I confronted her and she told me all the issues she’s facing however I still feel negative thoughts like she’s seeing someone else so what I do is just relax and don’t over think just do something to occupy your mind like chill with friends etc and just message every few days keep it casual and go from there it doesn’t always mean they don’t like you sometimes they close off but they need to realise that it comes across as rude and hurtful to the ones that care about them
Yeah I get what you mean about the seeming disinterested I used to get the same thing - he would ask me a question then take like 4 hours to reply without really giving a proper response. I also confronted him yet he blames it on having too much work ext.. . Thank you for your advice tho exactly like it is disrespectful like and also very confusing !!
RealTalk2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah it’s hard I know she likes me because she told me in person so the cold behaviour on text I just ignore and don’t show it bothers me if he hasn’t responded just wait a couple days and just say ‘hey hope you’re okay’ that’s it and then say I’m here for you then you have done your part then he replies when he wants to that’s what I do BUT if they end up finding someone else and they are ignoring you for that reason if you find out naturally without probing him then you will be able to move on just don’t think negative because it will affect you mentally
Anonymous #1
Yeah it’s hard I know she likes me because she told me in person so the cold behaviour on text I just ignore and don’t show it bothers me if he hasn’t responded just wait a couple days and just say ‘hey hope you’re okay’ that’s it and then say I’m here for you then you have done your part then he replies when he wants to that’s what I do BUT if they end up finding someone else and they are ignoring you for that reason if you find out naturally without probing him then you will be able to move on just don’t think negative because it will affect you mentally
Thank you so much . yeah I decided to finally message him last night ' hey hope everything is good' after just to try the final resort - he responded just his replies are bad. Thank you for this !!
RealTalk2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The girl I’m talking to messaged me and apologised and said she isn’t pushing me away she’s just struggling . That’s because I stayed calm and don’t let it bother you just be persistent and just if the texts seem dead just wait a couple days
Anonymous #1
The girl I’m talking to messaged me and apologised and said she isn’t pushing me away she’s just struggling . That’s because I stayed calm and don’t let it bother you just be persistent and just if the texts seem dead just wait a couple days
ok , sorry to keep asking but you said be persistent, that's what I wanted to do but I don't want it to come across as desperate ( all my friends told me NOT to message him) - I really like him and I can't imagine loosing him but as a guy , is it a hint that he just doesn't want to talk anymore - I can't really read the situation??
RealTalk2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well I did what I told you to do and now she’s messaging me as we speak desperate is if you send 3-4 messages a day when they ain’t speaking to you. If you go quiet on him for more than 3 days he will think you ain’t interested
ajena
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
*drone
Anonymous #1
Well I did what I told you to do and now she’s messaging me as we speak desperate is if you send 3-4 messages a day when they ain’t speaking to you. If you go quiet on him for more than 3 days he will think you ain’t interested
thank you sm !!
RealTalk2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No problem pm me if you like I’m going through the same thing. One thing I will say is try not to ask them to meet up as much because they might feel pressured
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
this sounds like such a first world problem lol
RealTalk2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That’s because technology takes over old fashioned face to face communication now lol so annoying
Anonymous #1
No problem pm me if you like I’m going through the same thing. One thing I will say is try not to ask them to meet up as much because they might feel pressured
Thank you so much I appreciate it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.21%
I don't have everything I need (140)
41.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed