girls aloud ;)

Watch
safewithmarnie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
such a shaky topic but I have had a fair share of s3xual experiences with boys in the past, (not loads its just ive had very different encounters), anyone want any tips or have any q's? lmao i like to help my girlies with topics not many people wanna talk about ((:
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Not a very s3xual question but I want help... At work there is this one guy who has become friends with me recently and we talk sometimes. He’s nice and funny (slightly creepy at times tho) but overall he makes work slightly more enjoyable.

I want to state that I do not like him. I’m not one bit attracted to him. I’m just his friend and nothing more.

But he has a crush on me. I’ve had countless coworkers come up to me during the past few days saying things like ‘rumour has it xxx likes you’ and I’m just so done with the drama.

I usually ignore him at work and he is always the one to approach me. He’s been spending his breaks with me as well. I don’t want to make it sound rude but I just want him to lay off a bit. Get the distance back.

How do I do that? I don’t want to straight up rejected him and make things awkward
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thought this was a Cheryl Cole fan page. I was about to gatecrash this ****, hate that talentless over tanned X Factor scumbag. Can't even keep a husband. Rich and pretends to be attractive though she's airbrushed but still can't get a guy. The women at the laundrette do better than her.

I....whoops. I got carried away 😁🤦👍
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thought this was something to do with girl group too.

very strange title OP 🤨
safewithmarnie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not a very s3xual question but I want help... At work there is this one guy who has become friends with me recently and we talk sometimes. He’s nice and funny (slightly creepy at times tho) but overall he makes work slightly more enjoyable.

I want to state that I do not like him. I’m not one bit attracted to him. I’m just his friend and nothing more.

But he has a crush on me. I’ve had countless coworkers come up to me during the past few days saying things like ‘rumour has it xxx likes you’ and I’m just so done with the drama.

I usually ignore him at work and he is always the one to approach me. He’s been spending his breaks with me as well. I don’t want to make it sound rude but I just want him to lay off a bit. Get the distance back.

How do I do that? I don’t want to straight up rejected him and make things awkward
hey, i suggest you say to him that you've been told some things and that you feel like you dont wanna ruin the friendship and that hes a a lovely guy but you're just not into him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (393)
56.55%
I don't have everything I need (302)
43.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed