Could I be able to pull two all nights? If so how.

Watch
JamestownJames
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Heres the deal. Ive got two days to turn in 105 assignments for school and 100% will need to do two all nighters. Now, i have pulled an all nighter with ease before, and got a 3 hour nap which made me feel amazing, then was able to stay up a few hours past midnight. But i need to be up for two nights. Luckly my parents make coffee every morning, but i genuinely just need some extra advice on how to pull two nights.
Trithux
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'll assume you mean 10 or 15 assignments.

Sleep deprivation may cause sleep deprivation psychosis. It's not fun and absolutely not worth it for getting your assignments in on-time. Take the consequences of handing in assignments late, and maybe you'll know better for next time..

Absolutely do NOT get into the habit of pulling all-nighters. It's tremendously bad for your health.
Jamie Adrian
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
coffe
yeetouttawindow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Be impossible
Sleep 3 hours 4am to 7am was for me when times got tough
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You need at least 4-5 hours sleep. i take it you have 10-15 assigments. 2 hours per assignment, 30 hours over 2 days.

15 hour each day, 7 hours sleep, 2 hours eating,
Forseti
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Virtually impossible without any sleep whatsoever. Whilst it's physically possible, you will not be able to form good written sentences in the second day.
Get as much caffeine as possible and take some naps
Ne en mia nomo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ghostlady)
You need at least 4-5 hours sleep. i take it you have 10-15 assigments. 2 hours per assignment, 30 hours over 2 days.

15 hour each day, 7 hours sleep, 2 hours eating,
How much food do you need :rofl3: you can eat your bowls of cereals, slices of pizza while studying.
Ne en mia nomo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Forseti)
Virtually impossible without any sleep whatsoever. Whilst it's physically possible, you will not be able to form good written sentences in the second day.
Get as much caffeine as possible and take some naps
100% this.
You can stay awake, but you won't be able to produce any acceptable work. Better to sleep for a few hours.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dont do it. You will be far more productive when your head isnt hanging over your desk and hardly able to keep your eyes open.
SparkleFace
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sleep till 7. From then you have 20 hours to do 15 assignments.
JamestownJames
Rep:
?
(Original post by Trithux)
I'll assume you mean 10 or 15 assiNgnments.

Sleep deprivation may cause sleep deprivation psychosis. It's not fun and absolutely not worth it for getting your assignments in on-time. Take the consequences of handing in assignments late, and maybe you'll know better for next time..

Absolutely do NOT get into the habit of pulling all-nighters. It's tremendously bad for your health.
Nope, i did mean 105
JamestownJames
Rep:
?
Okay so for the people saying 10-15 assignments. Thats not what i meant at all, i did mean 105.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (41)
18.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (63)
28.25%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (85)
38.12%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (29)
13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.24%

Watched Threads