The Student Room Group

GCSE RESISTS and UNIVERSITY

can you guys tell me what universities don’t take GCSE resists because I got a 5 in maths in an exam I didn’t even sit and I’m retaking it in the summer to get a 7/8 UCL said they accept GCSE resists only but I don’t know who else does.
Original post by misscupcakeee29
can you guys tell me what universities don’t take GCSE resists because I got a 5 in maths in an exam I didn’t even sit and I’m retaking it in the summer to get a 7/8 UCL said they accept GCSE resists only but I don’t know who else does.

Wait... r we allowed to resit, I thought it was too late? Can u tell me more about it please ?
(edited 3 years ago)

Almost everywhere will accept GCSE resits. To be honest, I haven’t heard of anywhere that doesn’t, (even Oxbridge don’t seem to publicly discourage them). In all cases I would check with your target uni’s to be sure though.
Original post by ChemBioPsych1335
Wait... r we allowed to resit, I thought it was too late? Can u tell me more about it please ?

I mean yes I’m resitting maths as an external student in 2021. Ask your sixthform / college about it and they will let you. However it is not free and I have to pay.
I mean yes I’m resitting maths as an external student in 2021. Ask your sixthform / college about it and they will let you. However it is not free and I have to pay.

Alright thanks!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending