Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So many bad things happen to my family. Cheating in marriages have become popular and widely acceptable, cancers have become so common along with heart attacks and brain haemorrhages, Poverty and drug use, family arguments have split everyone apart due to frequent gossips, trust issues and just because each member thinks they’re better than the other. My family is so broken. I am also very ill with mental health issues that will never go away and I don’t want replies saying it will be fine and they will go. I know myself best, they won’t ever go. My family is cursed. I’ve prayed to God and nothing. Please, what do I do? Don’t tell me it’s just the way we think about situations and circumstances that’s why we think of supernatural things like curses.I know it’s a curse.
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Most of those things stem from poor patterns of thought and behaviour. Every family has issues.
Anonymous #1
My family used to have money problems and mortgage problems and that’s it. It’s been like that for ages then roughly 6 years ago, ever since then everything has been falling apart. Everything. 6 years ago, my house was robbed. That was the first step, and so forth
Bongo Bongo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Things might get better, have hope. Maybe try to do small things to help members of your family out sometimes.
Jamie Adrian
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
itss not a curse its just 2020
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jamie Adrian)
itss not a curse its just 2020
Tell me about it. You know this year. 2020. It has absolutely ruined my life, only one good it did show was how I’ve been dead for 6 years (since the unlucky stuff started happening)
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Your family isn't cursed. They are just making poor decisions. Learn from their mistakes in your own life!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ByEeek)
Your family isn't cursed. They are just making poor decisions. Learn from their mistakes in your own life!
Bad things happen to us. It’s not about poor decisions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (243)
57.18%
I don't have everything I need (182)
42.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed