Walking Away!!

Watch
FelonyMelanie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How do you simply walk away from someone you care so desperately about? Sometimes i think im wrong, he cant be as narcissistic as ive come to believe he is. Everything i thought i seen in this man has somehow faded into a ghost of his former self. He no longer walks or talks like the man i once knew him to be. Hell, he dont even treat me the same way he use to... I've made mistakes throughout our relationship just as he has, but pretending to be in love with me is a choice not a mistake.... im dismissed, underminded, and some how the one to blame for his actions until I start to walk away. Then he changes momentarily shortly returning back to his old habits. How do i walk away for good?
Last edited by FelonyMelanie; 1 month ago
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FelonyMelanie)
How do you simply walk away from someone you care so desperately about? Sometimes i think im wrong, he cant be as narcissistic as ive come to believe he is. Everything i thought i seen in this man has somehow faded into a ghost of his former self. He no longer walks or talks like the man i once knew him to be. Hell, he dont even treat me the same way he use to... I've made mistakes throughout our relationship just as he has, but pretending to be in love with me is a choice not a mistake.... im dismissed, underminded, and some how the one to blame for his actions until I start to walk away. Then he changes momentarily shortly returning back to his old habits. How do i walk away for good?
People change or they were never actually the person you thought they were.
On that basis you are walking away from someone different= easier.
Where your relationship isnt mutually supportive because the other person puts themselves first, then you can do the same. It then becomes easier to make decisions for your own self interest rather than a guilt over disloyalty, because its something they dont have.

You can like them from a distance, doesnt mean you have to be in an unhappy relationship with them. Anyway some mistakes you have to learn from by yourself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (433)
56.45%
I don't have everything I need (334)
43.55%

Watched Threads