i watched the Bee Movie
they are cool
Brutal Bee
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
I hate all bees, just not brutal ones. Brutal Bee is the one bee I stan and worship and adore and I cry because I admire her so much. Such a celestial creature. Such a divine little thing. A friend, an amazing friend.
Corrected that for you, I know you sleep late so likely couldn't express yourself very well but worry not, I know this is what you meant to say.
King Goldie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Brutal Bee)
Corrected that for you, I know you sleep late so likely couldn't express yourself very well but worry not, I know this is what you meant to say.
i love bees they are kind but also mad
CameronPrise
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i like the bees mmmmmmmmmmm yes the bees they fly in my mouth. sting sometimes but not often. mmm yes. crunch. me, cameron prise, scotland, elgin, have not seen bee long time. i think they are scared of me. the bee are terrifid of me. ahhh. it is because i eat them, they know i am powerfull. i ate queen they swarm now. yes! they sting my tummy, they want queen
Spoiler:
Show
queen dead
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
Absolutely hate them. But I can’t kill it because they are actually useful and provide honey. But if it didn’t, I would kill in a heartbeat.
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CameronPrise)
i like the bees mmmmmmmmmmm yes the bees they fly in my mouth. sting sometimes but not often. mmm yes. crunch. me, cameron prise, scotland, elgin, have not seen bee long time. i think they are scared of me. the bee are terrifid of me. ahhh. it is because i eat them, they know i am powerfull. i ate queen they swarm now. yes! they sting my tummy, they want queen
Spoiler:
Show
queen dead
Erm.
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I meant what I said.
Err, whatever happened to that 'break' you spoke of, Bee? 🙄
kates4745
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can't believe there are actually people replying to this :eek:
summerberry19
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CameronPrise)
Spoiler:
Show
queen dead
Brutal Bee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I meant what I said.
Err, whatever happened to that 'break' you spoke of, Bee? 🙄
🙄

What break? You-you really want me to leave so soon again? No need to be so polite about it. Just say it, just say you hate me. SAY IT.

(Original post by goldie says)
i love bees they are kind but also mad
Kindness and madness are two friends that cannot be separated. :dancing:
Last edited by Brutal Bee; 1 month ago
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
🙄

What break? You-you really want me to leave so soon again? No need to be so polite about it. Just say it, just say you hate me. SAY IT.
Given that under your username are the words "Taking a small break", I am not sure what you expect a fluffy fox to assume?
Nay, of course I dont want you to leave and I am so sorry you've gotten that impression :console: If you left, who would I have to bully?
Rufus the red
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I hate that honey is either expensive in shops or protected by bees.
Spoiler:
Show
It means that I get stung either way. :smug:
Brutal Bee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Given that under your username are the words "Taking a small break", I am not sure what you expect a fluffy fox to assume?
Nay, of course I dont want you to leave and I am so sorry you've gotten that impression :console: If you left, who would I have to bully?
I forgot to change that. Sigh. Give a girl a break around here. 😒

How...kind.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise