If I withdraw from a course on uni,can I then add another one

Watch
KayleighBrad
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have 5 courses I've applied to on UCAS,one of them i dont want to do anymore,but its not even given me the option to substitute it for another course because they're already considering my application,would it be possible to withdraw from this course,without it affecting the other ones I've applied to,and then replace it with the course that I'd like from a different university,it hasnt been 14 days yet,I only sent it on Tuesday
Kemi.B
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can substitute each choice once within the 14-day timeframe, day one is counted as the day you submitted. You can substitute choices on Track if their status is 'REF', if the status is a decision or offer i.e Interview, Conditional, Unconditional, Unsuccessful, etc, then you'll need to contact UCAS directly to change it. They'll ask you to provide the codes for the new choice, not the name but the institution, course and campus, code, and they'll be able to change it on the phone with you. Don't withdraw the choice, you won't be able to substitute this if you've withdrawn it as it'll count as your one change to the choice - this can't be reverted!
Last edited by Kemi.B; 1 month ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KayleighBrad)
I have 5 courses I've applied to on UCAS,one of them i dont want to do anymore,but its not even given me the option to substitute it for another course because they're already considering my application,would it be possible to withdraw from this course,without it affecting the other ones I've applied to,and then replace it with the course that I'd like from a different university,it hasnt been 14 days yet,I only sent it on Tuesday
You can substitute a choice for a different university for 14 days after getting your ucas track login email

If you can’t see how to do this on Track then ring ucas.
KayleighBrad
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by PQ)
You can substitute a choice for a different university for 14 days after getting your ucas track login email

If you can’t see how to do this on Track then ring ucas.
Its not letting me substitute because its already considering my application,so it won't give me that choice
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KayleighBrad)
Its not letting me substitute because its already considering my application,so it won't give me that choice
So ring UCAS
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (313)
55.99%
I don't have everything I need (246)
44.01%

Watched Threads