HKU/ CUHK medicine non-jupas 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Any AL peeps still on waitlist and haven’t had interview yet

here
Original post by gkydon
here

maybe hku would like to wait until AL result announcement
Seems CUHK interviews are over. Just received rejection email.
Got the rejection as well

-----------------------------------------
Dear Candidates,
CUHK-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) Programme

Thank you for applying to CU Medicine.

We really appreciate your passion and determination in pursuing Medicine, but we are not able to offer you a place in our programme for the 2021 intake. We hope you could understand that, due to keen competition for available places in Medicine, not all well-qualified candidates with great potential like your good self could be admitted eventually. Your application status will be updated via the online application portal accordingly in the coming week.

We hope that you will enjoy great success in your future endeavours. Thanks again.

Best regards,
Aun

Dear Candidates,

We really appreciate your passion and determination in pursuing Medicine, but we are not able to offer you a place in our programme for the 2021 intake. We hope you could understand that, due to keen competition for available places in Medicine, not all well-qualified candidates with great potential like your good self could be admitted eventually. Your application status will be updated via the online application portal accordingly in the coming week.

We hope that you will enjoy great success in your future endeavours. Thanks again.

Best regards,
Aun

as expected
as expected

:u:

Dear Candidates,

Best regards,
Aun

You are al or degree?
My friend is AL, she got another email at 4pm today about submitting a level final results
I am an a-level student with predicted grades 4A* and have not been invited to CUHK medicine interview, yet I just received an email from the faculty telling me to upload my final results for another review.
Do I still stand a chance? coz somebody mentioned that CUHK has already had their last interview session.
-------------------------------------------------
"Dear Candidates,

Greetings from the Faculty of Medicine, CUHK!

With the Results Day approaching, please submit your final GCEAL/IAL results to us as soon as you obtain them next week. For submission to CUHK, please do the following 2 things:

Upload the result document to the online application portal or follow any document uploading instruction from our Office of Admissions and Financial Aid; AND
Send the result document to [email protected] directly

Upon getting your GCEAL/IAL results, we will review your application profile once again. If you have obtained the GCEAL/IAL results in previous session and submitted them for our review, please note that your application profile will also be reviewed once again along other GCEAL/IAL applications. In case you no longer wish to be considered by our programme, please let us know by email.

Best regards,

X
Anyone knows how successful is CO appeal?
Anyone got successful appeal with 2A*2A grades

If your parents work there then yes:smile:
I am an a-level student with predicted grades 4A* and have not been invited to CUHK medicine interview, yet I just received an email from the faculty telling me to upload my final results for another review.
Do I still stand a chance? coz somebody mentioned that CUHK has already had their last interview session.
-------------------------------------------------
"Dear Candidates,

Greetings from the Faculty of Medicine, CUHK!

With the Results Day approaching, please submit your final GCEAL/IAL results to us as soon as you obtain them next week. For submission to CUHK, please do the following 2 things:

Upload the result document to the online application portal or follow any document uploading instruction from our Office of Admissions and Financial Aid; AND
Send the result document to [email protected] directly

Upon getting your GCEAL/IAL results, we will review your application profile once again. If you have obtained the GCEAL/IAL results in previous session and submitted them for our review, please note that your application profile will also be reviewed once again along other GCEAL/IAL applications. In case you no longer wish to be considered by our programme, please let us know by email.

Best regards,

X

Hi! I got the same email and the status is same as yours.

u serious?
You are al or degree?
My friend is AL, she got another email at 4pm today about submitting a level final results

Any backup plans? Did u apply to other medical schools?
maybe hku would like to wait until AL result announcement

Any idea approximately how many non jupas or precisely AL places do hku and cuhk give
Does any degree holders interview last Dec still waiting for HKU? Do you know when will HKU made their final decision? Can anyone call the HKU admission office that when will the final decision for MBBS make?
Original post by newpotatobeef
Does any degree holders interview last Dec still waiting for HKU? Do you know when will HKU made their final decision? Can anyone call the HKU admission office that when will the final decision for MBBS make?

non local is legit hard to get in
mind sharing your stats?
mind sharing your stats?

Acheived 1st class from UCL Biochemistry
Original post by newpotatobeef

31/8

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending