Cheltenham Ladies College Sixth Form

Watch this thread
nemo_es_me
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I just got accepted by CLC and will be joing SFC1 in coming September. Does anyone get accepted and would like to get in touch before joining? Please feel free to reach out and I'll love to meet some new people
erinr4
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I also got offered a place and will be joining in SFC1 this septmeber!
nemo_es_me
Rep:
(Original post by erinr4)
Hi! I also got offered a place and will be joining in SFC1 this septmeber!
Hiya, I'm sorry for the late reply, didn't check TSR very often. What are you studying for A-Level / IB? Are you gonna be a boarder or day pupil? I'm doing Maths, FM, Chemistry, Biology and Latin as a boarder. If you want to get in touch, pm me your instagram or sc!
erinr4
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nemo_es_me)
Hiya, I'm sorry for the late reply, didn't check TSR very often. What are you studying for A-Level / IB? Are you gonna be a boarder or day pupil? I'm doing Maths, FM, Chemistry, Biology and Latin as a boarder. If you want to get in touch, pm me your instagram or sc!
hi! i’m doing a-level maths, biology, chemistry, philosophy. you’re doing 5 a-levels?? or is that ib? i’m also going to be a boarder! i can pm my sc
silverlake518
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys!! I'm gonna be joining sfc1 at clc in sept 2021 too!! I'm gonna be a boarder, and taking math, biology, history, and eng lit
nemo_es_me
Rep:
(Original post by silverlake518)
Hi guys!! I'm gonna be joining sfc1 at clc in sept 2021 too!! I'm gonna be a boarder, and taking math, biology, history, and eng lit
Hi! feel free to pm me if you wanna get in touch! Hope to see you in coming Sept.
Cookies4ever
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi!! I’m going to be joining sfc1 at CLC this Sept 2021. I’m taking math, chem, phys, Econ and Mandarin as a boarder )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
42.42%
The paper was reasonable (257)
41.45%
Not feeling great about that exam... (55)
8.87%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
7.26%

Watched Threads