The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

UBC Bcom Sauder School of Business vs MORSE at Warwick

I am an international student who has received an offer of admission from both Universities. I am extremely confused about the job prospects of both programs, though I've heard amazing things about both.
Original post by Anonymous
I am an international student who has received an offer of admission from both Universities. I am extremely confused about the job prospects of both programs, though I've heard amazing things about both.

If you want to work in the U.K. after, then go Warwick.

But to be honest with the covid 19. No one is hiring at the moment. So no matter where you went from Harvard/oxbridge to London South bank. You will most likely be unemployed
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Is that likely to change after approximately 3-4 years?
Is that likely to change after approximately 3-4 years?

Nope, we haven’t even hit recession yet and most people who graduated last year are still unemployed . It’s gonna be worse then the 2008 crisis. And in about 2024 we are likely to see mass youth unemployment.
Reply 4
Nope, we haven’t even hit recession yet and most people who graduated last year are still unemployed . It’s gonna be worse then the 2008 crisis. And in about 2024 we are likely to see mass youth unemployment.

I am planning to settle in the UK only, but I'm assuming that's gonna be difficult. Have you heard of the MORSE course at Warwick though? I've heard it's great and I would really appreciate if you could provide me with any information you have to offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending