The Student Room Group

Graduate scheme's for recruiters.

Hi recruiters,

Pls forget everything you know about the typical grads who just finish uni and is looking for their first job. I am not looking to redefine I am just asking whether it matters anymore as your aware of this disparity of types of grads you have in mind.

I'd like to get onto a graduate scheme how do I without going to uni and have average A-level grades but am happy to keep applying for one.

Ty.
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
bump
Original post by 4159
Hi recruiters,

Pls forget everything you know about the typical grads who just finish uni and is looking for their first job. I am not looking to redefine I am just asking whether it matters anymore as your aware of this disparity of types of grads you have in mind.

I'd like to get onto a graduate scheme how do I without going to uni and have average A-level grades but am happy to keep applying for one.

Ty.

TBH I don't think you can get onto graduate schemes unless you graduate from a university, typically 2:1 and above. I think alternatives after A-Level would be apprenticeships, for example, banks like JP Morgan have apprenticeships for those who don't go into university.
Original post by 4159
Hi recruiters,

Ty.

You cant, if you look at any graduate scheme, all will say you need a degree and usually a 2.1. Have a look for yourself and you will find this
Reply 5
Original post by 4159
Hi recruiters,

Ty.

Why dont you apply for apprenticeships? Most companies that offer grad schemes also have A level intakes.

Quick Reply

Latest