sorensene
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone recieved offers for 2021 entry yet to Bath University? I am looking to study civil engineering and i have all of my other offers back.
psychhhhh
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sorensene)
Has anyone recieved offers for 2021 entry yet to Bath University? I am looking to study civil engineering and i have all of my other offers back.
generally, bath take a while to get back to people (most invites are sent January time) so don't worry about it! have a look at the Bath applicants thread and you can talk to ppl on there
confuzzledteen
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I received an offer in the first week of Nov - but for Economics x
sorensene
Rep:
?
Thanks, i will😀
sorensene
Rep:
?
(Original post by confuzzledteen)
I received an offer in the first week of Nov - but for Economics x
Well done! I think the times are different for each subject, as a bunch of engineering people have said they haven’t received theirs yet
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
hey has anyone received offers for management?
I submitted mine in the first week of Nov.
University of Bath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hey has anyone received offers for management?
I submitted mine in the first week of Nov.
Hi there!

In order to look at everyone's applications equally, in can take a while for the University to get back to you. Some people do hear back before January, but most people do not hear back until after the January UCAS deadline when all applications have been submitted. This gives the admissions tutors time to review all applications.

I know it can be stressful to wait, but please be assured that not having heard back yet is not a negative reflection on your application.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Leah
Placement Chemical Engineering
University of Bath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,

Just popping in to reassure you not to worry if you haven't heard back yet! The speed at which Bath sends out offers can vary massively between courses and year. For example, I received my Bath offer for NatSci 1 week after applying, but a classmate only received an offer for MechEng from Bath in January, months after applying. Some students on the same course may receive others months apart. Especially with COVID disturbances, offers may take a bit longer to come out.

Essentially what I'm trying to say is that there are lots of factors that can influence the speed of offers, so unless you get a rejection letter then there is no need to worry!

Jessica, a final year NatSci student
Hehehshdhs
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

h
Heyyy! I’m applying to bath for civil later this week. Where else did you apply and what are your predicted if ya don’t mind me asking? X
sorensene
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hehehshdhs)
Heyyy! I’m applying to bath for civil later this week. Where else did you apply and what are your predicted if ya don’t mind me asking? X
Hi! I got my acceptance letter for bath a few days ago, so thats great. I am predicted A* in DT, A in Geography and a B in maths. I have also been accepted to Cardiff, Swansea, Exeter and Southampton.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I got mine in mid November for bioscience.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (292)
56.05%
I don't have everything I need (229)
43.95%

Watched Threads