galaxyseven
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
There's this one person I met through chat last 2014, and we ended up having ''mutual feelings'' for each other. However, it didn't really work out well like most LDR. Somehow, I still feel something for this person. I really can't move on and I've tried all I could. Can anyone give advice as to what I should do?
Jamie Adrian
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You should talk to them about it and maybe they like you too.
galaxyseven
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Jamie Adrian)
You should talk to them about it and maybe they like you too.
I don't think that'd possible since she specifically told me to forget whatever's between us. I'm just wondering why she still seems upset about our falling out.
HaydenFordz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by galaxyseven)
There's this one person I met through chat last 2014
When was there any other 2014?
but in response to ur question just try to surround urself with good people and you will eventually get over him/her.
Also for a short term drinking hot chocolate helps, for a little bit anyway, that how I got over a 3 yr relationship.
Hope this helps
Hayden
RealTalk2020
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by galaxyseven)
I don't think that'd possible since she specifically told me to forget whatever's between us. I'm just wondering why she still seems upset about our falling out.
she may have some personal issues that she is going through and feels that she cant open up to you without fear of running away? ask her about it

if not just give space and message every few days or something with something simple like ?hope everything is okay? etc if she responds great if not then you have left the door open for her to message you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (292)
56.05%
I don't have everything I need (229)
43.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise