Was my friend correct?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
A girl I was dating said she was going through depression and she later then ignored me and then eventually got back to me saying she had moved on from talking to any man in that respect, my friend said it was just an excuse and she just wasnt interested in me?
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yep
Mr.Lacario
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
Yep
Lol savage
Anonymous #1
Yep
Oh
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Oh
plenty of fish in the sea my dude.
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How long had you been dating?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV123)
How long had you been dating?
She liked me alot in the past, reached out and invited me over to hers, we kissed at hers, days after she seemed really into me, even offered me over again but I couldn't go as I had a cupboard to fix, as days went by she then ignored me for a day, then messaged me saying sorry and that she suffers depression where she zones out and doesn't like leaving house much, then days later she ghosted me, I told her my family member died and she responded saying sorry to hear, then I said I understand if she wanted past in the past and wanted to move on from me, then she said 'dont be offended, I've moved on from talking to anyone in that respect'.
So that's what happened and I haven't contacted her since and her neither me
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She liked me alot in the past, reached out and invited me over to hers, we kissed at hers, days after she seemed really into me, even offered me over again but I couldn't go as I had a cupboard to fix, as days went by she then ignored me for a day, then messaged me saying sorry and that she suffers depression where she zones out and doesn't like leaving house much, then days later she ghosted me, I told her my family member died and she responded saying sorry to hear, then I said I understand if she wanted past in the past and wanted to move on from me, then she said 'dont be offended, I've moved on from talking to anyone in that respect'.
So that's what happened and I haven't contacted her since and her neither me
It doesn’t seem like you were ever dating properly. Try not to overanalyse things and just move on.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV123)
It doesn’t seem like you were ever dating properly. Try not to overanalyse things and just move on.
Just confused by the whole thing
Mr.Lacario
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just confused by the whole thing
Aaarrr... Don't worry poor baby.
Anonymous #1
plenty of fish in the sea my dude.
Oh plenty of fish, don't like that site
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh plenty of fish, don't like that site
No, I mean there are plenty of other girls
Anonymous #1
No, I mean there are plenty of other girls
Oh right I see, thanks. Think Im going to give break from women for awhile, painful so they are. And confusing. But you are right there is plenty out there when I'm ready I guess
brokestudent3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
even if what she said was an excuse, she doesn’t owe you anything, you missed your chance in the past. just gotta accept it for what it is and move on i’m afraid
Anonymous #1
(Original post by brokestudent3)
even if what she said was an excuse, she doesn’t owe you anything, you missed your chance in the past. just gotta accept it for what it is and move on i’m afraid
I know she doesn't owe me anything. Just annoyingly confusing. Had great chemistry with the girl once. Maybe I'm a different man in her eyes now or something. I mean I am more stressed than I was, due to job
brokestudent3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know she doesn't owe me anything. Just annoyingly confusing. Had great chemistry with the girl once. Maybe I'm a different man in her eyes now or something. I mean I am more stressed than I was, due to job
i’d just take what she said at face value
JamiePhillips
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dont try to overthink this, It probably means shes just taking a break from things like that whilst shes sortinh out her own problems
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JamiePhillips)
Dont try to overthink this, It probably means shes just taking a break from things like that whilst shes sortinh out her own problems
So I could still have a chance if I leave her be?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by brokestudent3)
i’d just take what she said at face value
What do you mean?
brokestudent3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What do you mean?
like just try not to read into it and accept it for what it is. i know it sucks but that’s just life. she might come back to you but a) she needs time to heal and b) i wouldn’t hold on to hope that she will come back bc it isn’t healthy, and so try not to dwell on it. it sounds like she was very into you, so i think she’s telling the truth
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (77)
17.99%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (124)
28.97%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (160)
37.38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.62%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.04%

Watched Threads