The Student Room Group

Was my friend correct?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GabiAbi84
Why *must* it be that??
Why are you ignoring every other possibility people say?
But yes, it’s not particularly strange -people change all the time.

Oh I just don't know. I don't know why she discarded me like just some annoying unattractive guy obiter when we had that history together. Annoying
Reply 41
It was cupboard love...
Original post by Surnia
It was cupboard love...

Huh?
Original post by Anonymous
A girl I was dating said she was going through depression and she later then ignored me and then eventually got back to me saying she had moved on from talking to any man in that respect, my friend said it was just an excuse and she just wasnt interested in me?

Your friend was partially right.

It was just excuse. It was also a .... test.

All you need to do is pass .... tests.

So go ahead and pass this one to keep her interested in you.

Best way to pass this test is to not respond to it. And for you to do what you can to get her on another date.
And for you to behave in the right kinds of ways from now on in order to maximise the chance of her getting attracted and staying attracted to you.

In future don't listen to negativity, such as "she isn't interested in you." You have a penis and you are a great guy. Of course she's interested in you. Stay positive.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Your friend was partially right.

It was just excuse. It was also a .... test.

All you need to do is pass .... tests.

So go ahead and pass this one to keep her interested in you.

Best way to pass this test is to not respond to it. And for you to do what you can to get her on another date.
And for you to behave in the right kinds of ways from now on in order to maximise the chance of her getting attracted and staying attracted to you.

In future don't listen to negativity, such as "she isn't interested in you." You have a penis and you are a great guy. Of course she's interested in you. Stay positive.

Are you winding this guy up??
Girls are horrible
Are you winding this guy up??

I'm not.

I'm being positive.
I'm not.

I'm being positive.

So what exactly does a woman have to say for you to believe that she doesn’t want a relationship with you?
So what exactly does a woman have to say for you to believe that she doesn’t want a relationship with you?

:goaway:
:goaway:

Good to know you at least know you’re being ridiculous :smile:
Good to know you at least know you’re being ridiculous :smile:

I think I now know what I did wrong... I sent a text once to her telling her that I wanted her in my life, a relationship expert Bobby Rio on YouTube said 'once a woman knows she has you, it's over and you can't get her back no matter how much she liked you'
He went on to say that women like a chase, they loved uncertainty.
Original post by Darktriad96
Girls are horrible

When a woman that you would like to get to know is being horrible, that's good. It's not as good as her responding in a nice way, but it's better than her not responding at all.

In this context, when a woman is being horrible it should simply be treated as a **** test. For which there are 3 easy ways to pass. Pass all her **** tests and you have a chance of getting somewhere.

The women that can often (enough) be the (joint) best to have a romantic relationship with, can be the ones that come across as most horrible when you first meet them and are getting to know them. But when you pass all their tests, and demonstrate that you stand out from other guys in the right ways, you can then be onto a winner.

Imagine what it's like being an attractive, high value, outgoing young woman. How often do you think they get hit on by men that are not worthy?

Moral of the story: stay positive. Learn how to pass **** tests and go out and practise passing **** tests till you are competent at it.
I think I now know what I did wrong... I sent a text once to her telling her that I wanted her in my life, a relationship expert Bobby Rio on YouTube said 'once a woman knows she has you, it's over and you can't get her back no matter how much she liked you'

And if you believe that nonsense you’ll believe anything. 🙄
And if you believe that nonsense you’ll believe anything. 🙄

Better than being Mr needy niceguy. Which is what I did, and look at me now
When a woman that you would like to get to know is being horrible, that's good. It's not as good as her responding in a nice way, but it's better than her not responding at all.

In this context, when a woman is being horrible it should simply be treated as a **** test. For which there are 3 easy ways to pass. Pass all her **** tests and you have a chance of getting somewhere.

The women that can often (enough) be the (joint) best to have a romantic relationship with, can be the ones that come across as most horrible when you first meet them and are getting to know them. But when you pass all their tests, and demonstrate that you stand out from other guys in the right ways, you can then be onto a winner.

Imagine what it's like being an attractive, high value, outgoing young woman. How often do you think they get hit on by men that are not worthy?

Moral of the story: stay positive. Learn how to pass **** tests and go out and practise passing **** tests till you are competent at it.

Women are too difficult.

Yeah mate. Never NEVER express your feelings early. Never works. It's done now, forget her. Move on.

Yep, Bobby Rio is one of the youtubers that gives sound advice.
There are at least a couple of others that give the same basic advice, but in different flavours.

It helps if the uncertainty is of the right kind. Where she's wondering if she's good enough to meet your approval, instead of her wondering if you are good enough for her.

It's probably more than that text where you went wrong. But that's fine. You can make a lot of mistakes and still end up together.
And all of this is very much a learning experience. So it's all good, regardless of how things turn out with you and any particular woman.
Yep, Bobby Rio is one of the youtubers that gives sound advice.
There are at least a couple of others that give the same basic advice, but in different flavours.

It helps if the uncertainty is of the right kind. Where she's wondering if she's good enough to meet your approval, instead of her wondering if you are good enough for her.

It's probably more than that text where you went wrong. But that's fine. You can make a lot of mistakes and still end up together.
And all of this is very much a learning experience. So it's all good, regardless of how things turn out with you and any particular woman.

I'm currently reading Corey Waynes 3 percent man. I want this perticular woman back. I hope it's not too little too late?

Quick Reply