Ever had a crush on a teacher?

Watch
Ummhelloso
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone ever had a crush on a teacher,if yes how did it go? Btw by crush I mean an innocent fun crush that you didn’t act on.
Reply back with your stories i’m bored!
DepressedLife
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not really, but I would say there is this teacher who THINKS I have a crush on them, so it started with a few stares and then we kept seeing each other in the hallways and sis don’t even know I’m gay-🧍🏾
JamiePhillips
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DepressedLife)
Not really, but I would say there is this teacher who THINKS I have a crush on them, so it started with a few stares and then we kept seeing each other in the hallways and sis don’t even know I’m gay-🧍🏾
seems like a sticky one there
DepressedLife
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JamiePhillips)
seems like a sticky one there
Lmao yesss it really is a sticky oneeee stylllll but I hope she don’t think I’m weird or sum ;-;
Ummhelloso
Rep:
?
Omg ahahaha why do you stare at each other
DepressedLife
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ummhelloso)
Omg ahahaha why do you stare at each other
Honestly idek why lmao, but we catch each other’s eyes and also where do you expect me to look when she talking like gurl imma use my eyes damn
Ummhelloso
Rep:
?
Honestly idek why lmao, but we catch each other’s eyes and also where do you expect me to look when she talking like gurl imma use my eyes damn
Omg yeh I get that, whenever teachers talk I look at them and end up making eye contact and it’s soo awkward eeek
DepressedLife
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Omg yeh I get that, whenever teachers talk I look at them and end up making eye contact and it’s soo awkward eeek
Exactlyyyy honestly I can’t wait to leave this school.
Ummhelloso
Rep:
?
Exactlyyyy honestly I can’t wait to leave this school.
Awh what year are you in? I acc like it tho tbf so im a bit sad imma have to leave next year😭
DepressedLife
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Awh what year are you in? I acc like it tho tbf so im a bit sad imma have to leave next year😭
I’m in the second year of college, I genuinely dislike school because I’ve lost myself and became depressed, and miss my old my friends but can’t hang out with them due to strict parents ;-;
Ummhelloso
Rep:
?
I’m in the second year of college, I genuinely dislike school because I’ve lost myself and became depressed, and miss my old my friends but can’t hang out with them due to strict parents ;-;
Idk how to comfort you over here, would you like to talk about it on other social medias such as snapchat? Im here to listen
DepressedLife
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Idk how to comfort you over here, would you like to talk about it on other social medias such as snapchat? Im here to listen
Lmfaoo not it’s all good I didn’t need comforting but I just need to get it off my chest but thx for the request !!
Ummhelloso
Rep:
?
Lmfaoo not it’s all good I didn’t need comforting but I just need to get it off my chest but thx for the request !!
Ahh no worries!! Hope you get better! Stay strong x
DepressedLife
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ahh no worries!! Hope you get better! Stay strong x
Awh ur too kind and the best of wishes for u tooo xx
SnowMiku
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I personally haven't but I know a lot of my classmates have.
Imsosad123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes multiple times, which made my relationship with them extremely awkward. I’m in year 10 btw, had crushes on teachers since I was like 11
Xraph_a
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Idek who hasnt. Ik i have, but theres this one guy in my school and sh** does he act on it. this guy legit simpin of daily basis and it annoys everyone. there's also been a case where a teacher was asked if they were married I legit wanted to kill myself in that awkward situation.
Synergy~
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes lol
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had a crush on my teacher in Year 3. Apparently all the dads at parents evening also had a crush on her lol. She really was stunning though. Later married some P.E teacher... and we all hated him for it 😂
Xraph_a
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There was this one teacher in my school but she left. We all loved her omd. She was young and had some mad body, there was this one time she wore this dress, im sorry girls but i had to turn around aaaaaaaaaaa~
Spoiler:
Show
I regret nothing...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (338)
55.78%
I don't have everything I need (268)
44.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise