Not,responding

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
He reads my WhatsApp messages and don't respond and he is always flicking on and off line
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Who?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sunny.side.up)
Who?
Male friend online dating he has been contacting me for 4 months not met due to lock down
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Male friend online dating he has been contacting me for 4 months not met due to lock down
He's a male friend or your boyfriend?
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For how long as he been not reading your messages?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Just confront it if it's really an issue. Tell him you can see if he's online and read the messages, ask him why he's ignoring them.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sunny.side.up)
He's a male friend or your boyfriend?
We never met due to lock down he just stop responding because I asked him if he has been on any dates he said no because he was waiting for me I said I was surprised because he his playing mind games which is pushing me away and he said he is not then I notice he was not replying to any of my messages and you can see he has read them so I asked if he has moved on let me known and I won't contact him any more he didn't respond to that also
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We never met due to lock down he just stop responding because I asked him if he has been on any dates he said no because he was waiting for me I said I was surprised because he his playing mind games which is pushing me away and he said he is not then I notice he was not replying to any of my messages and you can see he has read them so I asked if he has moved on let me known and I won't contact him any more he didn't respond to that also
Sounds like he’s let you know your answer.
Anonymous #1
I've sent him a message saying I might has well move on and I hope we can remain friends conversation was always good with us. Is that a bad idea if he don't respond then I will block him has I don't need to be on my watts app contact
RealTalk2020
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can almost guarantee he has options unless he has actually been following lockdown rules. But if you haven't met in person then i would consider also having options yourself until you meet and then go from there don't pout all your eggs in one basket if you haven't met yet you will just hurt your own emotions
Anonymous #1
Its so confusing because he reads my WhatsApp messages and doesn't even responded and its hurtful
RealTalk2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same here I’m in same boat it’s horrible just have to try ignore that behaviour and just keep yourself busy don’t show them that you’re bothered by it
Anonymous #1
I've been told that not to message him any more I've even asked what his issue is etc even said I might has well move on and nothing this is the 3rd time only before he would respond its,like a mind game he don't have to read my messages. He is always on and off wattsapp so I've put my profile on private
RealTalk2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did he tell you not to message him anymore? Or you mean someone else told you?
Anonymous #1
Some of my friends have said not to
RealTalk2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don’t listen to your friends. Do YOU feel like you want to keep messaging him? If you do then just wait a couple days and then message
Anonymous #1
Will try that the thing is I really like him I've tried to move on chatting with someone else but they just don't give me the same spark I no he is to far away for me to see him regular and I keep telling myself that finding it hard keep thinking about him need a distraction
RealTalk2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah it’s hard I tried that but it doesn’t work what you need to do is go out with your friends or spend time with them take up the gym or another hobby just keep your mind occupied and send a message here or there and just send and forget you sent it kind of thing instead of worrying if he got it or read it or not Snapchat is the worse for that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise