nmaster06
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Heya! I'm currently applying for imperial, Bristol, Nottingham, Manchester and I was wondering which of these unis are holding off giving offers till after the Jan 15th deadline as opposed to those giving them out whenever.
Thank you
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nmaster06)
Heya! I'm currently applying for imperial, Bristol, Nottingham, Manchester and I was wondering which of these unis are holding off giving offers till after the Jan 15th deadline as opposed to those giving them out whenever.
Thank you
That will depend on the course as well as the university. Only the admissions team at each university can tell you their procedure.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nmaster06)
Thank you
Yes it will depend on the course/uni but there is no reason to worry if you don’t have offers yet. There are many more offers given out after the January 15th deadline, especially for courses that recruit a smaller number of students
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As above, every Uni does it differently, and the bulk of offers at selective Unis are not made until after January.

Some applicants will wait until March/April for final decisions.
This does not mean they want you any less - any offer is an offer, they want you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.38%
I don't have everything I need (139)
41.62%

Watched Threads