The Student Room Group

Access course help

Anyone else studying an access course online?

I’m getting really stressed with the marking, it takes forever to get a reply from tutors. Just emailed my work and was told to make two very small adjustments. I submitted my work and it’s come back as a fail and a huge list of things wrong.
I’m only on the second unit , bit confused to why the areas I’ve gone wrong haven’t been mentioned in the email prior to submitting.

Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this , it’s put me in a huge downer 😟
Reply 1
Original post by Sadie730

I’m getting really stressed with the marking, it takes forever to get a reply from tutors. Just emailed my work and was told to make two very small adjustments. I submitted my work and it’s come back as a fail and a huge list of things wrong.
I’m only on the second unit , bit confused to why the areas I’ve gone wrong haven’t been mentioned in the email prior to submitting.

Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this , it’s put me in a huge downer 😟

Hey i know the feeling trust me its so difficult but you can do it. if you dont mind me asking what are you studying?
Reply 2
Original post by Aj0198
Hey i know the feeling trust me its so difficult but you can do it. if you dont mind me asking what are you studying?

Thank you! I needed to hear this. I’ve had my meltdown and edited my work in hope that it is now right . I just wish it was mentioned on the draft email but never mind I guess 🙈

I’m doing education and you? :smile:
Reply 3
Thank you! I needed to hear this. I’ve had my meltdown and edited my work in hope that it is now right . I just wish it was mentioned on the draft email but never mind I guess 🙈

I’m doing education and you? :smile:

Nursing. its so difficult and i dont think the tutors reply on time and its so frustrating.
Hi Sadie, I managed to do my online nursing course and I got a distinction Direct message me for guidance on how to handle your online class
Reply 5

Thank God i am not alone in this. They take so long to mark to the point that im scared i wont be finished with my course by June 30th for me to go to uni. I was told to make one correction and when it came back she gave me about 7 more things to correct when she did not previously mention it. so frustrating!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending