meganmacinnes1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi!

I wanted to make a discussion for people applying to mental health nursing for 2021!!!

If you just want to list where you’ve applied and if you’ve received interviews and offers that would be great!
ly26franc
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi! I have an unconditional offer to start Mental Health Nursing in Cardiff University in February 2021 😊
Catk90
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi! Applied through UCAS on the 23rd to Middlesex, Kings, West London, LSBU and City, and also Herts vis their page, all MSc or PGDip. I have an interview lined up with Middlesex but not heard back from any of the others yet so keeping my fingers crossed!!

I currently work I’m forensic mental health as a band 4 on the nursing team and have an MSc in Psychology. Fully intended to do the Forensic Psychology doctorate but working in my current role changed my mind completely!
MsLJ86
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I applied for Mental Health Nursing just before Christmas. I have applied for Herts, Middlesex, bucks new university, Bedfordshire and city.
I have a MS team interview lined up for Bucks.

I am currently a band 4 community nursery nurse working in the health visiting team.
I am also currently studying access to Nursing and Midwifery.
aebialison
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by meganmacinnes1)
Hi!

I wanted to make a discussion for people applying to mental health nursing for 2021!!!

If you just want to list where you’ve applied and if you’ve received interviews and offers that would be great!
Hello, I've applied at Leeds Beckett, Huddersfield, Bradford and York. The first three have offered me a place, Hudds was an unconditional and I'm still waiting to hear back from York as my interview was just before Xmas. I work in care. Can't decide wether it is a good idea to go for Bradford as it's a dual reg for adult and mental health or just stick to mental health.
charlottebow23
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by meganmacinnes1)
Hi!

Hello! I’m currently in the process of applying to University of Nottingham and University of Derby for MSc Mental Health Nursing. I’m really finding it hard to write my personal statement! Any tips?
CharlieLolli
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've just put in my application for the MSc at Derby, wish me luck 😭
charlottebow23
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hello! I’ve applied for the MSc at Nottingham and at derby! Still waiting on my employer reference so not sure when to expect contact from them!
Chloe_clarke
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi! I've applied for sept 2021 entry at UEA, Surrey, Nottingham and Kings.
I have received offers from UEA and Surrey (for my Bsc and my foundation year) and I did my interview for Nottingham last tuesday and I am waiting for a response. I have heard nothing at all from Kings.
ceryssssss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi!!! I've applied to York, Manchester, Leeds, Leeds Beckett and Sheffield Hallam but hoping to go to either Leeds or Manchester . I only applied on the 12th of January so I was quite late and I haven't heard back from anyone yet!
tfpm80
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 minutes ago
Hi! I got (access course diploma) Conditional offers from Surrey (firm), Southampton and Portsmouth (insurance).

There must be another forum for mental health nursing, or is this it?! Just us?! ha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.32%
I don't have everything I need (98)
39.68%

Watched Threads