ANO-NI-MUS
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm an international student applying to Durham university for Economics and Politics so it's under the Business School. Could someone recommend a few colleges that would make sense, given location and international students and course and all?
username5501324
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ANO-NI-MUS)
I'm an international student applying to Durham university for Economics and Politics so it's under the Business School. Could someone recommend a few colleges that would make sense, given location and international students and course and all?
I think Economics doesn't get taught at the Business School, so having your college close to the business school doesn't matter. I would recommend any college on the Bailey: St Chads College, St Johns College, University College (Castle), St Cuthberts Society, Hatfield College. On the Hill the only one I would recommend is Collingwood College, but it is deemed to be a sporty college. Check out this link with information about all the colleges https://www.dur.ac.uk/experience/colleges/ourcolleges/
Last edited by username5501324; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (216)
56.25%
I don't have everything I need (168)
43.75%

Watched Threads