dhusir1
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hello, I am currently doing gcse's and my Ib choices are coming up. I wanna be either a psychologist or something in the bio realm. What subjects are the best for me? i am thinking of HL bio but I'm scared it might be too hard. thanks
thatssickbruh
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I'm doing HL Bio, HL Chem, and HL Psych. Definitely take bio hl if you want to do something bio-related. The course content in HL bio is tremendous (IAs, Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3), but if you have an aptitude for bio, I think you can get through it.
If your school lets you try IB subjects out and gives diagnostic tests, use that opportunity to decide on your subject choices.
renadsz17
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dhusir1)
hello, I am currently doing gcse's and my Ib choices are coming up. I wanna be either a psychologist or something in the bio realm. What subjects are the best for me? i am thinking of HL bio but I'm scared it might be too hard. thanks
Hey, I’m doing bio HL right now, and honestly if you are organised with your notes and studies from the beginning of the year, you’ll be fine. You just have to study over the content many times. The specification is probably what got me through IB. Follow the points and make sure you can explain each one!! Biology wasn’t my strongest subject in gcses but with hard work i’m doing well. Hope this helps and good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (63)
15.79%
The paper was reasonable (194)
48.62%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.06%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
10.53%

Watched Threads