My boyfriend bullies me and so do his friends

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My boyfriend and I have been together for 7- coming up on 8 months and I care about him deeply but things started to change he started to scold me and treat me like ****. I have to admit I messed up in the beginning but I can say he’s now done far worse. He lets his friends talk badly about me and they say things like “walk over there and punch her in the nose” “tell her to leave” and he does it but he didn’t hit me. He breaks my heart Bc he shows me what the say and he laughs about it and I’ve brought it up I don’t like the way they talk to me he says “they are just jokes” and or “then I don’t like you” I saw recently that he friend said that he doesn’t even like me. I’ve confronted his feelings about me and he says “well if you want me to think and feel that way” I then get insecure and start to cry and he just says I’m dramatic and then walks away. He even jokes about some deep personal things that he’s done or my family had done and it makes me rethink everything. I just don’t know what to do or say because I choose to look past all of this and look and love the good in him.
Hayden :)
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why aren’t you breaking up with him?-
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hayden :))
Why aren’t you breaking up with him?-
Well because I love him
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well because I love him
Well, if you “loved” him then you won’t honestly be complaining or ranting?
Anonymous #1
Well, if you “loved” him then you won’t honestly be complaining or ranting?
See it’s not complaining but ranting is something that people do when they are confused or even hurt, mad etc. See if you loved someone especially even yourself you’d call them out of the bs and I’ve done that. So don’t say I don’t.
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
“Love” doesn’t excuse any of this stuff.
Either talk to him about this stuff or walk away.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Well because I love him
I said the same about my boyfriend and he treated me like absolute crap, then I found out more stuff about him which meant I should leave, one being him getting attracted to other girls. Don’t stay in a relationship cuz you love somebody, love is just the basis of a relationship, you need a lot more to maintain a relationship. He isn’t giving you the love you deserve so f him and leave, it’ll be painful trust me I broke up with him in August but it gets better with him, you’ll be upset at first but honestly it’s his loss not yours you can easily find a great guy for you.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I said the same about my boyfriend and he treated me like absolute crap, then I found out more stuff about him which meant I should leave, one being him getting attracted to other girls. Don’t stay in a relationship cuz you love somebody, love is just the basis of a relationship, you need a lot more to maintain a relationship. He isn’t giving you the love you deserve so f him and leave, it’ll be painful trust me I broke up with him in August but it gets better with him, you’ll be upset at first but honestly it’s his loss not yours you can easily find a great guy for you.
But it gets better with time*
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well because I love him
He doesn't love you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (123)
62.12%
I don't have everything I need (75)
37.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed