How do crushes work for women

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Generally for a guy, a guy likes a girl more the more he gets to know her and the more he spends time with her. He may look for signs such as mutual eye contact and use that to back up the assumption she likes him back.

So how does it work for females? I get the impression that for women, there needs to be some sort of physical contact (as a minimum - holding hands) for feelings to start.
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nope, no physical contact required for a “crush” to start.
What you described could be applied to women also.
Anonymous #1
I think men misinterpret signs more? Things like mutual eye contact and physical proximity men often associate with romantic feelings but women probably do this in close friendships too?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
For me it is when a guy is really nice and he is my type then the crush starts, don't underestimate the power of a great smile, it works every time.
ByronicHero
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They petition the village elders for permission to form a troupe to undertake a sacred fertility dance. Satisfaction by Benny Benassi plays from loudspeakers and the menfolk throw food items, rendered into crude phallic shapes, at them.

I hope that helps.
Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OP said a great smile not a joker smile
Anonymous #1
But it’s also true that shy and introvert girls don’t always make their feelings known even if it’s obvious he likes her.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
But it’s also true that shy and introvert girls don’t always make their feelings known even if it’s obvious he likes her.
Obvious? Guys are anything but obvious? How guys show that they like someone?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Obvious? Guys are anything but obvious? How guys show that they like someone?
Wanting to hang out with them all the time, making strong eye contact, looking at them a lot, trying to be funny/make her laugh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
61.83%
I don't have everything I need (92)
38.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed