Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi im 18 years old currently studying a levels.
i cant stop thinking about this girl in my class. we always stare at eachother but i dont have the courage to talk to her. ive talked to her twice in the space off 6 months and i have felt so happy afterwards.
i think about her all the time and whenever i have lessons with her im always happy and excited.
im not really sure what to do , any advice would be much appreciated.
HaydenFordz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi im 18 years old currently studying a levels.
i cant stop thinking about this girl in my class. we always stare at eachother but i dont have the courage to talk to her. ive talked to her twice in the space off 6 months and i have felt so happy afterwards.
i think about her all the time and whenever i have lessons with her im always happy and excited.
im not really sure what to do , any advice would be much appreciated.
Just go for - you might be surprised and it could turn out well!
If you don't want to - try to have more conversations with her, and you will be able to feel whether she likes you or not
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
Just go for - you might be surprised and it could turn out well!
If you don't want to - try to have more conversations with her, and you will be able to feel whether she likes you or not
Thank you for responding. ive always mostly had a fear whilst trying to talk to her. i normally stutter while talking to her and im scared off what she would think.
gracieee16
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You'll never know if she likes you until you do the first move. It is going to be really nerve racking but it might be worth it all in the end. She could like you! Good luck .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (297)
55.93%
I don't have everything I need (234)
44.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed