satsun
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am self studying. I've covered the most of the AS content and am about to start the A-Level content. I will be having the exam in June, so when should I finish learning all the content (i.e. how long will it take to learn all year 2 stuff)?
Ahnaful
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by satsun)
I am self studying. I've covered the most of the AS content and am about to start the A-Level content. I will be having the exam in June, so when should I finish learning all the content (i.e. how long will it take to learn all year 2 stuff)?
In short, it will take you 2 years to learn all the 2 stuff. Since you are not doing any other subjects, it shouldn't be hard to finish the A level math course in a few months. Ideally, try to finish your course 2-3 months prior to the exam so you can have time to revise and practice past paper.
satsun
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Ahnaful)
In short, it will take you 2 years to learn all the 2 stuff. Since you are not doing any other subjects, it shouldn't be hard to finish the A level math course in a few months. Ideally, try to finish your course 2-3 months prior to the exam so you can have time to revise and practice past paper.
I do have two other subjects but I’ve learn all the content and am just using flash cards/exam practice? Two years just to finish the year 2 content without the AS content?
Ahnaful
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by satsun)
I do have two other subjects but I’ve learn all the content and am just using flash cards/exam practice? Two years just to finish the year 2 content without the AS content?
if you focus then you can finish your year 2 content in a few months. It will be hard but not impossible. Try to finish all your content 2-3 months prior to the exam.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
61.83%
I don't have everything I need (92)
38.17%

Watched Threads