The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Admission

I am Rajan Dixit() got my revised offer letter on 21 Nov. which stated that there will be an interview conducted by faculty of physiotherapy after which issuance of unconditional offer letter will be decided upon. But I did not recieve any email from University yet. So, please update me regarding this.
(edited 3 years ago)
give the uni a phone call and ask for your application progress. Maybe they just haven't sent them out yet, but it might just be in your junk email or somewhere like that
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Rajan Dixit
I am Rajan Dixit() got my revised offer letter on 21 Nov. which stated that there will be an interview conducted by faculty of physiotherapy after which issuance of unconditional offer letter will be decided upon. But I did not recieve any email from University yet. So, please update me regarding this.

Hi Rajan Dixit,

It may take some time for interview information to come through. Make sure you keep an eye on your emails including junk/spam folder. If you are concerned and wish to speak to a member of the team, you can do so on the below contact information. It may take a few days to receive a reply as it is a busy time of year for the application department .

024 7765 2222
[email protected] (UK applications)
[email protected] (International applications)

I hope you'll hear back soon

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student

Quick Reply

Latest