The Student Room Group

Ucas offers

Basically, I game my UCAS in finally and now it's time to wait

Who should I except to reply the fastest and the slowest

I applied to
UCL, Durham, Leeds, St Andrews and Liverpool

I've applied for geophysics
Leeds and Liverpool will probably give you the quickest offers depending on your A-Level grades. I have applied to Leeds and they sent me an acknowledgement of my application quite quickly.
Reply 2
Original post by rehena12
Basically, I game my UCAS in finally and now it's time to wait

Who should I except to reply the fastest and the slowest

I applied to
UCL, Durham, Leeds, St Andrews and Liverpool

I've applied for geophysics

St Andrews usually wait until at least January to start giving out the bulk of offers, and UCL seem to be starting quite slowly this year too for a lot of subjects. Durham is somewhere in the middle for waits usually, whereas Leeds (and I guess Liverpool probably although I'm not sure) tend to be quite quick if you meet the requirements.
Reply 3
Original post by Interea
St Andrews usually wait until at least January to start giving out the bulk of offers, and UCL seem to be starting quite slowly this year too for a lot of subjects. Durham is somewhere in the middle for waits usually, whereas Leeds (and I guess Liverpool probably although I'm not sure) tend to be quite quick if you meet the requirements.

Oh okay thank you! I’ve received acknowledgement from ucl and St. Andrews and I’m waiting for the rest I expected to hear from Leeds and Liverpool quicker but I expected it because I sent everything Friday evening
Reply 4
Original post by Keir Starmer
Leeds and Liverpool will probably give you the quickest offers depending on your A-Level grades. I have applied to Leeds and they sent me an acknowledgement of my application quite quickly.

I’m predicted AAB
Liverpool entry requirements are ABB
and Leeds is AAB
Original post by rehena12
I’m predicted AAB
Liverpool entry requirements are ABB
and Leeds is AAB

I'd say there is a good chance of you getting an offer for Liverpool fairly soon because you go above their entry requirements. Leeds will also probably give you an offer providing other parts of your application are good eg. personal statement. So there's no need to worry at all.
Reply 6
Original post by Keir Starmer
I'd say there is a good chance of you getting an offer for Liverpool fairly soon because you go above their entry requirements. Leeds will also probably give you an offer providing other parts of your application are good eg. personal statement. So there's no need to worry at all.

All my courses are AAB
I worked really hard on personal statement and my references as really good too and my gcses are decent so I think it should be fine

My top is Durham though the course has a 98% offer rate so hopefully it goes well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending