The Student Room Group

bad predicted grades unfair

right now im predicted CEE in bio , chem and maths

even though i achieved well in the mock tests we did in september( i got AAb) and they said due to my year 12 performance. I got Ds and Es but decided to revise hard in the lockdown and managed to basically catch up on everything i mean just because i never knew it back then doesnt mean i couldnt have learn it.

I cant even apply to any university as most want a mininum of ccc . I was hoping to get predicted aab.

I dont want to take a gap year and i dont even know what to do. The teachers wont help too and say we are being realistic and what not then they literally laugh in my face when i asked for C predicted in maths.

I wanted to do law but i know there is no point going to a CCC uni as its competitve i have taken the lnat and i think i did well but should i apply to unis like manchester anyway i know im definetly not getting CEE its a joke they predicted me that.
Reply 1
Original post by dreadpirate123

even though i achieved well in the mock tests we did in september( i got AAb) and they said due to my year 12 performance. I got Ds and Es but decided to revise hard in the lockdown and managed to basically catch up on everything i mean just because i never knew it back then doesnt mean i couldnt have learn it.

I cant even apply to any university as most want a mininum of ccc . I was hoping to get predicted aab.

I dont want to take a gap year and i dont even know what to do. The teachers wont help too and say we are being realistic and what not then they literally laugh in my face when i asked for C predicted in maths.

I wanted to do law but i know there is no point going to a CCC uni as its competitve i have taken the lnat and i think i did well but should i apply to unis like manchester anyway i know im definetly not getting CEE its a joke they predicted me that.

Have you spoken to someone higher up in the school?
Original post by dreadpirate123

sorry to hear that bro, hopefully it goes good for you. try to contact higher power in your school etc, load them up with meetings and emails since you deserve to get a better-predicted grade!
Hmm well they probably didnt cee your AAB.
Original post by Mohamed Idris
Hmm well they probably didnt cee your AAB.

LOL nice one
What did yall do ? cause im sailing in the same boat lmao.

Quick Reply

Latest