The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They're like cheerios but are fruity and full of e numbers!
Reply 2
ooo they are so tasty
Reply 3
You're all fruit loops. Hehehe :smile:
Reply 4
Zapsta
You're all fruit loops. Hehehe :smile:

Hohoho :biggrin:
Reply 5
would it be really bad to pay £6 for some froot loops?
Reply 6
I think they spelt fruit wrong in their name :confused:
Reply 7
glance
I think they spelt fruit wrong in their name :confused:

Its a kids ceral-they're trying to be quirky!
Reply 8
frost105
Will all the american forumers please send me a carton of fruit loops!

I have just finished my last pack that I got when I was last in the states and i miss them so!!!!! :frown: :bawling: :banghead:

i say no you porker you
Reply 9
frost105
Its a kids ceral-they're trying to be quirky!

Oh...right. Makes sense
Reply 10
frost105
Will all the american forumers please send me a carton of fruit loops!

I have just finished my last pack that I got when I was last in the states and i miss them so!!!!! :frown: :bawling: :banghead:

ahhh! anouther froot looper lover! :hello: and no, I am not about to pay the postage of a package of fruit loops to england, I would rather save the bother and eat them myself!
Reply 11
elf_429
ahhh! anouther froot looper lover! :hello: and no, I am not about to pay the postage of a package of fruit loops to england, I would rather save the bother and eat them myself!

why change the name!? :confused:
Reply 12
Curry that was just mean, lol. :biggrin:
Reply 13
MattG
why change the name!? :confused:

it was an accident. hello to you by the way. :biggrin:
Reply 14
Fruity cheerios?!?! :eek:
Reply 15
well...not exactly. they arent made with oats but with rice. it is hardly nutritious like cheerios, instead it is pure unadultured crunchy sugar.
Reply 16
You mean to say that you don't have froot loops in England???? What is this world coming to??? :confused: It's hardly worth paying a bunch of money to send you one box of froot loops. I do have a suggestion. :biggrin: They're made by kelloggs. Go to the Kelloggs website. I beleive you can order them from there, or if not, at least you can contact them. Here's the link. :wink:

http://www.kelloggs.com/us/ Enjoy!!!
Reply 17
AmericanChick
You mean to say that you don't have froot loops in England???? What is this world coming to??? :confused: It's hardly worth paying a bunch of money to send you one box of froot loops. I do have a suggestion. :biggrin: They're made by kelloggs. Go to the Kelloggs website. I beleive you can order them from there, or if not, at least you can contact them. Here's the link. :wink:

http://www.kelloggs.com/us/ Enjoy!!!

Thanks! :biggrin: lol we don't have froot loops here...we have cheerios and honey nut loops, but not froot loops :frown: They are only a novelty that can be enjoyed when we trek over to your wonderful breakfast buffets :smile: Hey, do you have Marmite over there? Maybe we could do a deal...
I haven't had froot loops since i was 7 or something. I don't think I would like them now.
Reply 19
E numbers will destroy your life

Latest

Trending

Trending