Froot loops Watch

This discussion is closed.
pissface
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)
Thanks! lol we don't have froot loops here...we have cheerios and honey nut loops, but not froot loops They are only a novelty that can be enjoyed when we trek over to your wonderful breakfast buffets Hey, do you have Marmite over there? Maybe we could do a deal...
lol. no we don't have Marmites. What are those?
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)
Thanks! lol we don't have froot loops here...we have cheerios and honey nut loops, but not froot loops They are only a novelty that can be enjoyed when we trek over to your wonderful breakfast buffets Hey, do you have Marmite over there? Maybe we could do a deal...
marmite is disgusting. nuff said. peanut butter rocks my world!
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by elf_429)
marmite is disgusting. nuff said. peanut butter rocks my world!
Marmite is beauuuutiful. It makes me happy Peanut butter scares me. I tried it many years ago and have never brought myself round to trying it again :eek:
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AmericanChick)
lol. no we don't have Marmites. What are those?
It's this yeasty stuff you put on your toast and in your sandwiches. It's pretty thick and black, like tar, and it's really strong. It sounds like it's going to taste foul, but actually it's really nice. Because of the salt you want more and more...
Checking for Spies
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Imho American food tastes like Cardboard!
But I do love Lucky Charms.....*sigh*
pissface
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by *alicia*)
Imho American food tastes like Cardboard!
But I do love Lucky Charms.....*sigh*
Your right...not that ive ever tasted British food
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
Marmite is beauuuutiful. It makes me happy Peanut butter scares me. I tried it many years ago and have never brought myself round to trying it again :eek:
marmite is sooo gross. salty, and not sweet in a good way, I tried marmite once, on a cracker and I felt like this ----> :hmpf:

but if I have peanut butter I feel like this ---> :dancing2:

:bootyshak
Forgotpassword
Report 14 years ago
My Dad works in America a lot of the time............and I get him to bring them back for me!

He's there right now, so i'll ask him to bring me back some Lucky Charms, Reeses Puffs, and Froot Loops.

Just posted this to make you lot jealous
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1199)
79.56%
Leave (308)
20.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed