Traffic light sensor

Watch
Joecrush99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I've not been driving too long and went through traffic lights literally just after they turned red by accident. I saw it had this sensor on top, will I get any points or get fined?
Thanks
Attached files
John Wick11
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Only if the sensor was working. You might be lucky, it may not have been switched on.
Joecrush99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by John Wick11)
Only if the sensor was working. You might be lucky, it may not have been switched on.
Thanks hopefully it was switched off. I thought they might only be for the lights changing colour as I didn't think it was a camera 😬
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's a sensor, not a camera. Camera's are typically signposted.
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Joecrush99)
Hi I've not been driving too long and went through traffic lights literally just after they turned red by accident. I saw it had this sensor on top, will I get any points or get fined?
Thanks
I swear there's just one person creating these threads for the sole purpose of pissing me off....

In the event that that isn't the case:

It's not a camera. It's a sensor. Learn to use the search function and get some further driving tuition.
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Test your knowledge on the 15 different types currently used in Britain - pics of all the common cameras
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (251)
57.31%
I don't have everything I need (187)
42.69%

Watched Threads