What good things has happend to you in 2020?

Watch
username5068888
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
2020 has probably been the worst year ever for most people.

But what good thing has happend to you this year? An example could be learning something new.

Just want to keep positive through these difficult times
hisokaaaa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m still alive. That’s the great part, it’s not been the best year and all we’ve been hearing is deaths on the news, but rn I’m thankful for being healthy and hopeful to go onto to University. I also live in the UK and I’m so thankful for being things like the NHS, free speech, etc. I feel lucky.
PhoenixRose338
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Finally getting myself together and organising myself in the hours of free time I had
jack456789
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
rishi sunak
*****deadness
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Unpopular opinion but corona isn't nearly as bad for me as it is for most other people. We got to miss school, I got nice calculated grades for tough chemistry exams, and the lockdown here isn't as bad as other countries which is bulldozing their mental health. 2020 has still been my worst nightmare and has changed my life for the worse for sure, but not because of corona
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lots of things

The much needed chance to re evaluate my life for starters. Also I re started French lessons again. Another thing that happened was the discovery of chess which was a life changing day honestly for me.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by D7S)
2020 has probably been the worst year ever for most people.

But what good thing has happend to you this year? An example could be learning something new.

Just want to keep positive through these difficult times
Finally managing to get diagnosed with anxiety and getting a doctor from CAMHS to help me with the school. Im 17 and had struggle wit breathing and my heart palpatations for 3 years and thought it was normal. I met with my GP and they referred me to someone. Quite happy that i can get the treatment i need. Oh also, my skin is finally clearing up because of all the products and YouTubers and dermatologists i have found! Oh and tiktok has literally been my saviour. Im not as sad as i used to be.

Grateful for what i have and I'm thankful to still be alive with all my friends and family.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (121)
63.02%
I don't have everything I need (71)
36.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed