Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
She tried to attack me because she thought I gave this hat to my friend because it was missing. 1. I didnt do it and number 2. even if I did give it away that is being generous so its good and its not something to get violent over its a £3 hat and nothing else
bloublom
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey.Why did she get mad about?You not telling her or gaving the hat?Did she tell you?It really makes a difference.Try to calm her down.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AriettaP)
Hey.Why did she get mad about?You not telling her or gaving the hat?Did she tell you?It really makes a difference.Try to calm her down.
She couldn't find the hat she claims I gave away, she asked me where it is then said I have given it to my friend haven't I and I said no then she kept saying yes I have. She's hard to calm down, she said that I can't have any snacks for this. Once she punched me in the mouth because she thought I had her phone and it was mine and she knocked my tooth out which never grew back
Tis -John637
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
She couldn't find the hat she claims I gave away, she asked me where it is then said I have given it to my friend haven't I and I said no then she kept saying yes I have. She's hard to calm down, she said that I can't have any snacks for this. Once she punched me in the mouth because she thought I had her phone and it was mine and she knocked my tooth out which never grew back
Why don't you tell/email your school or other family members?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tis -John637)
Why don't you tell/email your school or other family members?
I'm too scared to and my family members are all too scared to
Tis -John637
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm too scared to and my family members are all too scared to
it might be scary at first but the school take safeguarding really seriously and will sort out everything
bloublom
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know its rough but maybe you could talk to a relative of yours that you truly trust.It can't go on.If this is not possible i think you should talk to your school psychologist ( he can guide you and tell you where to go and what to do exactly)-if this is not possible go one day to a police station(preferably not near your neighborhood) and ask for a person who can help with family issues.If you need to ask anything else or you just want to express your feelings, i am here.
Anonymous #1
it might be scary at first but the school take safeguarding really seriously and will sort out everything
I'm an adult though so there is less safe guarding plus I don't go to school I work now and its just me and my boss basically most of the time
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AriettaP)
I know its rough but maybe you could talk to a relative of yours that you truly trust.It can't go on.If this is not possible i think you should talk to your school psychologist ( he can guide you and tell you where to go and what to do exactly)-if this is not possible go one day to a police station(preferably not near your neighborhood) and ask for a person who can help with family issues.If you need to ask anything else or you just want to express your feelings, i am here.
I want to move out, I have just made another thread on it
Tis -John637
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm an adult though so there is less safe guarding plus I don't go to school I work now and its just me and my boss basically most of the timetry
try this website http://www.samaritans.org/
Anonymous #1
try this website http://www.samaritans.org/
OK mate
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How old were you when she punched you and what did she do directly after your tooth came out?
Anonymous #1
OK mate Tis -John637
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
How old were you when she punched you and what did she do directly after your tooth came out?
I think I was 17 or 18 after she did it I didn't realise anything until a few minutes later my tooth was wobbly then blood was coming out in my hand, I ran to the toilet to get a tissue, blood came out and my tooth ended up coming out as well
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think I was 17 or 18 after she did it I didn't realise anything until a few minutes later my tooth was wobbly then blood was coming out in my hand, I ran to the toilet to get a tissue, blood came out and my tooth ended up coming out as well
I said what did SHE do after she punched you
Anonymous #1
I said what did SHE do after she punched you
She shouted thats my phone at me then I showed that its mine then she walked off not even apologising to me
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She shouted thats my phone at me then I showed that its mine then she walked off not even apologising to me
Ah ok then so she's a pure abuser. Didn't hug you, take you to hospital, apologise...???
Anonymous #1
Ah ok then so she's a pure abuser. Didn't hug you, take you to hospital, apologise...???
No, my dad helped me when he got back from work and told me he doesn't think it will grow back unfortunately
Tis -John637
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OK mate
Have you found the website useful?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (219)
55.87%
I don't have everything I need (173)
44.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed