username3824906
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
If English is your second language and you're currently attempting to learn it, I can help you with it as I am rather proficient with the English Language and I may end up becoming an ESL/ EFL (English as a Second Language/ English as a Foreign Language) teacher in the future. Anyway, feel free to post on here or private message me for any English help you might need!
username3824906
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Bump
username5454626
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Purplemonkeys)
If English is your second language and you're currently attempting to learn it, I can help you with it as I am rather proficient with the English Language and I may end up becoming an ESL/ EFL (English as a Second Language/ English as a Foreign Language) teacher in the future. Anyway, feel free to post on here or private message me for any English help you might need!
English is foreign language here, in Turkey. I'm reading ELT (EFL). Could you also help me practising speaking like normal friends do? Follow me. LOL
username3824906
Rep:
(Original post by Cognitivist)
English is foreign language here, in Turkey. I'm reading ELT (EFL). Could you also help me practising speaking like normal friends do? Follow me. LOL
Yes, of course. I can also help with your spelling and grammar if necessary.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (53)
69.74%
In the post (3)
3.95%
Text (10)
13.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.16%

Watched Threads