bicacosa
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hello, I could not find a ucl psychology 2021 undergrad tread so here it is

What course did you apply to?
where else did you apply to besides UCL?
What are your predicted grades?
Have you received an offer? if so what are the conditions
Last edited by bicacosa; 6 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
Is this undergrad or postgrad?
bicacosa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is this undergrad or postgrad?
undergrad
unavailable20
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Psychology Bristol, Cambridge, KCL, Queen Marys A*A*A Not yet
Hi and wat
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi! I applied for MSci Psychology at UCL on the 14th of October and have yet to receive any news from them! I see some applicants already receiving psychology offers on the offer tracker spreadsheet, so I'm quite anxious at the moment. I do the IB, and my predicted grade is 43/45 (7 in Bio HL, Chem HL, Maths HL).
Last edited by Hi and wat; 6 months ago
Minxi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Hi and wat)
Hi! I applied for MSci Psychology at UCL on the 14th of October and have yet to receive any news from them! I see some applicants already receiving psychology offers on the offer tracker spreadsheet, so I'm quite anxious at the moment. I do the IB, and my predicted grade is 43/45 (7 in Bio HL, Chem HL, Maths HL).
Hi! I also did Msci Psychology for UCL (applied on Oct.10) but not receiving offer yet. I submitted my SAT score (first attempt score of 1340) and a pending ACT grade, and also my AP scores (5 in Calculus BC, Psychology, Physics 1, and 4 in Statistics, and also I have a predicted 5 in Biology and unknown predicted score in Chemistry and English Literature for senior year). Many of my friends get their offer for Bsc Psychology at UCL recently so I am quite nervous right now, did anyone know about when would UCL start offering places for Msci Psychology?
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by unavailable20)
Psychology Bristol, Cambridge, KCL, Queen Marys A*A*A Not yet
I apllied to KCL as well, still waiting tho :/
shooler22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
MSci Psych and Lang
Kings and LSE
Currently at UChicago/ tranferring after 1 quarter
Just received unconditional offer! I have a lot of 5s and 4s on AP exams and very high SAT/ ACT
pranatiii09
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
i applied to UCL, KCL, Oxford, Manchester and Edinburgh. on 14th October. i have only got an acceptance from manchester, i have been rejected from oxford sadly
sushsushi
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
hey! could you send me a link to the offer tracker spreadsheet please? I applied on the 12th of Oct and still havent heard back yet
Hi and wat
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Here are the form and spreadsheet I was talking about. They are posted on the 2021 applicant thread.

"When you have received a decision, fill out this Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...lL1XQ/viewform
Spreadsheet to stalk: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1804200334 "
Last edited by Hi and wat; 5 months ago
sushsushi
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Here are the form and spreadsheet I was talking about. They are posted on the 2021 applicant thread.

"When you have received a decision, fill out this Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...lL1XQ/viewform
Spreadsheet to stalk: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1804200334 "
thanks so much! <3
Anonymous #3
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by bicacosa)
Hello, I could not find a ucl psychology 2021 undergrad tread so here it is

What course did you apply to?
where else did you apply to besides UCL?
What are your predicted grades?
Have you received an offer? if so what are the conditions
Psychology with education
Bristol Bath Aberdeen Cambridge
Received an offer last week ABB or AAA
iamhappy888
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Psychology with education
Bristol Bath Aberdeen Cambridge
Received an offer last week ABB or AAA
Oh wow that’s great congratulations! Out of curiosity was your offer contextualised as it seems lower than the normal offer?
Anonymous #3
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by iamhappy888)
Oh wow that’s great congratulations! Out of curiosity was your offer contextualised as it seems lower than the normal offer?
Awe thank you- it will be contextualised if I complete the Access to UCL course otherwise it's the standard AAA
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (86)
38.91%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (24)
10.86%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (15)
6.79%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (53)
23.98%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
12.22%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
7.24%

Watched Threads