Turn on thread page Beta

What would reaction be if you were in a relationship and your partner wanted a threesum?

ReputationRep:
    i'd tell him no

ReputationRep:
    depends on the relationship but generally i don't have positive ideas about it.

ReputationRep:
    How awkward.

ReputationRep:
    If they really wanted to try it (fmm) and could find an appropriate person, then I would indulge them. ffm, however, I'd go for at the drop of a hat.

ReputationRep:
    I'd ask him who of his male friends would be the lucky one to join us in bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What would reaction be if you were in a relationship and your partner wanted a threesum?
    I'd consider it as playing with fire , but fair play o those who want2?

ReputationRep:
    I've done it.. it wasn't overly entertaining, as I was feeling ill from drinking too much Sambuca, and ended up doing the vast majority of the work.
    I'm sure if it happened again, and there were a more even spread of doing stuff, I'd go right for it.

I would be glad they were honest with me, open about what they want etc ... but I would always decline it. Even FFM. When I'm with somebody that's it, it's just them.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't do it.

ReputationRep:
    I could be persuaded but ehh.. probably not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I would be glad they were honest with me, open about what they want etc ... but I would always decline it. Even FFM. When I'm with somebody that's it, it's just them.

ReputationRep:
    Decline their offer, and get over it.

ReputationRep:
    Threesomes generally don't work in relationships.

Out of them, as reply #1 said, "wayhey".

ReputationRep:
    If she wanted it with another girl I would be more than up for it. With a guy...no.

ReputationRep:
    the other day my boyfriend told me that his ideal thing with 3 women would be me, angelina jolie and lindsay lohan.

if angelina jolie was involved then no way!!

on a more serious note, i would have doubts the relationship was working if he asked that and i would say no anyway

ReputationRep:
    It'd depend on the person I was in a relationship with, I think. If I honestly believed I was in love with them and a threesome could ruin that, then no. If I was only in the relationship for sex in the first place then I guess, why not? I get jealous easily though, so it wouldn't be top on my list of my priorities :o:

ReputationRep:
    Well me and my bf are both BI so i actually wouldnt mind if it was a girl for some reason. But another guy, just no.

ReputationRep:
    If she wanted MMF I would pick the guy and that would be fine. Then she could see if she likes him or not.

If she wanted FFM and she want's to pick the girl, that's fine for me but if she wanted me to pick, that's fine too.

ReputationRep:
    If she meant a guy, I would immediately be jealous and say no immediately. If she meant a girl, I would be turned on, and may consider it...but really, I see sex as more than just a physical act, so unless theres some kind of emotional connection, thats also out of the question.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.